Summary + Few announcements

Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing good in this quarantine :)

Anyway, let's get straight into the point. For those of you who didn't know yet, I went on hiatus for four months, so probs most of you might have already forgotten about the story already.

So I decided I'm gonna provide you the summary of all the events occurred in this book atm. I admit that I'm not great at writing, so I might've interpreted some of the events wrong. I'm trying my best to learn from my mistakes and improve. I hope you all would understand.

I want my readers to understand the flow of this story so no one can get confused. Let's all be in the same page here :))

Ok let's get it then :D

———

You, (Y/n), is finally on your last year in U.A highschool. You were pretty excited about what will happen this last year.

When you go back to your dorm, you've found out that Uraraka and Deku started dating. You were all shocked and excited for the new couple. But after the news was spread among all your classmate, you've noticed a certain individual didn't seem to like the news, which is Bakugo. He was quiet and just stared at you for almost the whole time, meaning he has a plan.

You later found out that he chose you and asked you to be his fake girlfriend. But since he's harsh af, you declined at first, which resulted to your first little quarrel with him. You were annoyed at how mean he is, since he's the one asking you a favor.

He then noticed how harsh he was being, and he tried to be nicer about it and wrote you a letter instead. You felt nice that you noticed he put an effort in it, so you decided to meet him in a cafe to discuss about it.

You met and discussed the details. You asked why he was doing this, and he confessed that he likes Uraraka. He said that Uraraka confessed to him and he declined her confession before, but after they he felt interested in her and started to develop feelings, so he wanted to get back to her by making a fake relationship between him and you, so she would get jealous and break up with Deku. Poor him :(

You asked if that's even possible, since she's in love with Deku. But he said that it's not easy for her feelings to go away that easily, and that there's a chance that she still likes Bakugo. You were surprised about him knowledge about the topic despite his character.

After planning for a while, you confirmed it once again and agreed to be his fake girlfriend in one condition that will be revealed after Bakugo successfully got Uraraka to him. You both went back to the dorms and basically showed that you're both dating. Everyone was quite shocked about it, and wondered how long you can get used to his character.

Since you were all third years, there will be more activities for all the students as it is their last year, so Sir Aizawa, their homeroom teacher, one day announced that all classmates will be meeting with the underclassmen to let them feel welcomed in U.A and gives them advices. In that activity, (Y/n) encountered a student named Kira who was being bullied by her quirk. You knew that what they're doing is wrong and stood up for the poor girl. Kira was shocked at your actions. She once felt inferior among her classmates because of her weird quirk, but you were able to reassure and encourage her. She felt glad of course, and your classmates saw this and were amazed by your actions. This is also when Bakugo realized that you were actually "something" else, along with Todoroki too, as they both gained more interest of you.

After the activity ended, Kira was so happy to meet a great upperclassmen and hero like you, as she asked for your number. You were happy to see the girl finally confident of her quirk.