chapter 8 || problems

You exhaled deeply as you entered into your classroom.

Weeks have gone by after multiple studying and tutoring sessions. Today is the first day of your finals and you're beyond nervous yet calm.

After being a tutor of Mina, it was a good thing it made you study the material first, and then teaching it to her. It makes you feel like you mastered the topics of it.

For Mina, you silently hoped that she would concentrate in this week. You don't want all your studying sessions go by waste because you observed that she's learning much more bit by bit throughout the weeks.

As for Kirishima and Bakugo, you honestly don't know what's going on between them. Even though you always notice their quarrels, you believe that Bakugo taught Kirishima thoroughly, which made you even calmer.

You don't want everyone to fail, since it's finally your last year in UA. You don't want to see the looks of your classmate's faces when they don't get to pass.

As you went in the classroom, you passed by each of your classmates, wishing them good luck on the test. As you placed your bag down, you saw Mina and Kirishima walking in, holding their notes.

You walked over to them. "How are you guys?"

"Great!" They said. "Because of you and Bakugo's tutoring, Mina and I can pass this, we hope!" Kirishima said, enthusiastically.

You smiled. "It's glad to know you have much hope. This is our last year so we should do our very best!" I exclaimed, which they nodded happily in agreement.

"Here, let me just remind you of this stuff," you watch them put their bag down first before going towards to point them out of the stuff from their notebooks.

Out of the corner of your eye, you see Bakugo walked in. As he made eye contact to you, you waved your hands at him. He stared at you for a second and placed his bag down without saying a word. Weird, but you shook it off, thinking that it's normal.

You walked to him. "Hey! You ready for the test? Let's do our best!" You exclaimed. "You already know I'm gonna fucking ace this test. I don't need shitty luck," he stated arrogantly.

You laughed at his ego. "Watch your words. You'll never know what's gonna happen, especially with that obnoxious self-worth of yours," You teased him as you walked away, him shouting rude comments that you didn't take your time listening to it. You looked at him once again and stuck your tongue at him. As you looked, his lips was a thin line. His expression didn't show rage at all as he brought out his phone and turned his attention away from you.

Now, this is really bizarre. You basically did nothing wrong at all against him. You thought on why he's acting such a way.

You decided to ignore these thoughts as you went back to Mina and Kirishima.

— time skip —

"Time's up. Please pass your papers forward."

You dropped your pen as you shakily got the paper behind you and passed it forward.

Your palms were wet and sweat trickled down from your forehead. You smiled victoriously.

This was the last test of the finals. There's nothing to worry about anymore. It's finished, after all!

Everyone in the classroom screamed in delight. The tests are done and we only just have to wait for the results. The classroom erupted to a loud chatter as everyone started talking to their seat mates.

"Quiet down class. We're not done yet. I have an announcement to make."

You all turned to Aizawa. Hearing the word "announcement" that came out from his mouth made you all sat on your seats. Curiosity took over you as you patiently waited for what he's gonna say.