chapter 14 || you

It's been 10 years, isn't it?

"Hey bitch!"

You heard a scream and you immediately turned around to reveal three silhouettes who were a few feet ahead.

The storm is slowly dying down, and you were able to see them more clearly.

"Beach?" A male voice can be heard from a distance, followed by a smack.

"Are you deaf or something?" The familiar female voice said to the guy you assumed.

"Becoming deaf is one of the factors of old age." Another female voice can be heard. This time, it was a soft and gentle one in a creepy way.

"I'm only 18 years old and a few years older than you! You little bi-"

You tried walking away silently, hoping they would've notice you.

"Hey you, we're not done yet," the girl looked at you. It's pink hair can be seen from the fog that's slowly disappearing every second.

You can now see a two girls, one with the pink hair and one with a black one. Your eyes travelled to the guy that has brown hair with a red streak from his fringe.

You gasped, finally recognizing them a few weeks back.

"Man, I'm starving!" Kirishima said, which Mina nodded in agreement. Then soon you all started to have a lively chat, while waiting. Bakugo surprisingly joined in, just giving rude remarks which makes you want to meditate to calm yourself down from slapping his mouth off.

Suddenly, out of the window of the restaurant, you see a familiar figure.

P-pink hair? So familiar. Who is with her?

You thought to yourself as you saw a little girl staring right at you. Her blazing red eyes stared onto your (e/c) ones as you shivered from her intense gazing.

"(L/n), what the fuck happened to you?"

You suddenly turned your attention to your group as you heard his voice. All eyes were on you, concerned was seen on their eyes.

"It's nothing. I-I just saw something and I.. just got lost in thought I guess," You bit your lip, which is a habit of yours, "What do you expect, I'm just being weird," you forced out a chuckle.

"I'm guessing you finally recognized the both of us, huh?" The pink haired girl smirked at you, along with the little girl with short black hair and red eyes, looking at you deadly that you can't help but shiver.

"Don't leave me out!" The guy beside them pouted. "Shut up." Both of the girls said at the same time, making the boy roll his eyes.

"What.. do you guys want?" I asked, glaring at them to hide the fear in my eyes.

"You."

Before you can even process on what she said, a laser beam was launched to you. Thanks to your reflexes, you dodged.

You attacked the group with your long hair, but to your dismay, an invisible shield was on the way making your hair not pass through.

You cursed as you stepped away from them.

I can't attack at the three of them, must retreat or find help! You thought to yourself.

The pink one continued to fire laser beams, but you successfully dodged all of it. You also tried attacking them but because of the strong defense and offense, it was a hard task.

You were panting from exhaustion at this point, but this didn't stop you from giving up.

"Tired already, huh?" He said.

Not even a millisecond after he said that, you jumped upwards to escape from the cramped maze. You thought you were out already but a hard thing hit on your head real hard as you fell down to the floor again.

You touched your head and feel a small amount of liquid coming down from your scalp. You felt slightly lightheaded but you stood up anyway, enduring the pain.

You saw the little girl come to you and punched you in the face. As a little girl, she knows how to punch.

You kicked back but in response, she dodged immediately and kicked you again. Your reflexes weakened every second passed and you stumbled almost every move you make.

"Stop now, Shizo. He didn't say to kill her." A male voice said to the little girl.

"He?"

You vision began to blur and you shook your head multiple times so you wouldn't faint in front of them. You held on the wall to your support.

Suddenly, a pair of hands grabbed your waist in support for you. You then headed someone scream.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"