chapter 25 || part of life

You hear a door opened, followed by footsteps getting louder ever second. You didn't dare to move, since it felt like your body is paralyzed.

You tried flipping your body to other side, but a painful headache made you groan in pain. Your head is in deep pain and you didn't even open your eyes yet.

What a great start to the day.

"(Y/n), are you okay?" The comforting sound of a familiar voice ringed in your ears. I slowly opened my eyes to see a concerned face of your best friend.

You put your hand on your forehead. "It hurts.."

"Here is some hangover soup. Don't eat those hangover pills yet on an empty stomach," Mina instructed as you slowly sat up, pain ached in your body every movement.

She put on a mini table on your bed as you slowly ate your soup.

"Did you drink a lot? You should stop when you think it's enough.." Worried laced on her voice, as you took a sip.

"Last night was just.." you said. "..really bad."

She suddenly hand you a bottled of water. "Holy shit (Y/n), your voice is so hoarse."

You gladly took it and took a long sip.

Events were blurry from last night, but you clearly remembered the fight.

I guess drinking was a bad idea..

You then explained everything that happened. From the confession to your childhood story to him up until your quarrel.

"So he now knows everything already?" She asked and you nodded.

"Then what happened? You didn't do anything with Todoroki, didn't you?"

Her sudden mention of Todoroki surprised you. "How did you know I went home with him?" You asked her.

She pointed to your food. "He's the one who cooked that and prepared everything. He just told me to give these to you."

"I asked him why not just give this from himself, but he got silent and just insisted I should do it anyway." She explained.

You put your arms through your hair nervously.

"Oh my. I hope I didn't do anything embarrassing.." You said to yourself as she sighed.

"Girl, I hope you didn't. You'll never know how crazy can you get while being drunk. Do you really not remember anything?"

You slowly stoop up from your bed. "I remember him walking me home and that's it. I should go talk to him.."

You put on some shoes on as she stopped you.

"First, take a bath and freshen up. I'm going to put these away." Mina said as she grabbed the tray of food.

"I'm gonna leave now so you can take a shower fast and talk to him." She waved before leaving.

You took a quick bath, got random clothes and left your room. You walked through the dorm, hoping you would see Todoroki.

But someone appeared in front of you.

You and Bakugo both had eye contact. The conversation from yesterday made you confused about him much more.

Maybe I shouldn't have been too mad at him, but he's such a dick though..

"(Y/n)." His deep voice echoed in the hallway. He went closer to you as you swatted him away.

"I need more space." You said before walking away.