chapter 2 || mission accomplished

You were in complete confusion to what he just said.

"You want me to fake date you?" You repeated his statement. "Do you fucking have ears? That's what I said you shit," He spatted.

"First of all, why? And out of all the people, why me?" You asked.

"It's none of your fucking business to know, just get on with it," he replied, coldly. I started to get annoyed. "You're asking me a favor, and you're telling me it's not my business to know? Why would you think I'll say yes to whatever shit you want from me? Fuck off," I spat out.

"The fuck did you say?!" He angrily comes closer to me. "I just told you to fuck off. Got a problem with that?" I smirked as he grabbed my shirt out of anger.

"You're such a bitch. I understand why no one wants to get close to you," you confronted to him.

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT! I'M GOING TO KILL YOUR ASS!" He threatened as he removed his grip from your shirt. You dropped to the floor almost falling down.

Not wanting to continue this argument any longer, you turned your heels and went in the building.

"Oh hey (L/n)! What hap-"

"Bakugo, you son of a bitch!" You shouted as you continued to run pass the confused class, ignoring on what they're going to say next. You heard him shout something but didn't hear it clearly as you went into your room and slammed the door.

You sat on your bed and threw a pillow across the room. You really hated people who thinks they're better than everyone else. That bitch actually thought he was going to get whatever he wants. Just because he's scary and arrogant, doesn't mean you won't easily do whatever the fuck he wants from you.

You hear a knock on the door as a voice spoke from outside. "(L/n), are you okay? Can I come in?"

Mina walked in to see your face scrunched in complete hatred. She picked up the pillow that you threw and sat on the bed with you.

"Hey.. you can tell me anything, right? It's okay if you need space, I can leave if you want," she comforted. "No, stay.." You tell her. You started explaining the little quarrel with you and Bakugo. She nodded and silently listened to all your rants about him.

"Bakugo's such a bitch. I don't understand him.." you commented. "Same. I don't understand how Kirishima's cool about him. He could literally destroy him into pieces and Kirishima would still be cool about it." You both laughed at the thought.

"C'mon, everyone's outside waiting for you. Bakugo went straight to his room, and I don't think he's going out anytime soon," she explained. You both stood up and went outside to meet the rest of the class.

As they saw you walking closer to them, their expressions changed into being worried. Momo spoke, "(L/n), are you ok-"

"I'm fine, everyone. We just had a little fight. You know Bakugo's attitude," You explained. "Thank you guys for worrying, it just means that you care, but let's all stop worrying."

You sat on the couch. "Alright, what did I miss? I'm sure I missed a certain discussion!"

Everyone smiled and started to talk, laughing on what they say. You noticed that Kirishima wasn't in the same room as all of you. You didn't bother to ask and continued to talk with your classmates. This lasted for a few hours until everyone was tired and called it for a night.

You went to your room and changed into your pajamas as you got ready for bed. When you were about to close the lights, you noticed a note that was slipped in front of your door. You curiously went to pick up the note and read what it says. You softly smiled and decided to write a note back. You got a paper and pen and started writing.