Info

Hey, M.C. Strange from Strange Universe is here! ^^

This story will take place alongside the storyline of the Anime and it's a Reverse Harem, so in the end you can decide with which boy you want to end up. And for those who don't want to have a romantic ending, you can just stop reading before the different endings for each character, because the real romance is just in the endings.

Sorry for all the Tamaki, Haruhi and Honey fans, but there will be no ending for those three. The reason why is, that I ship Tamaki and Haruhi so much that they will get their own ending and seeing that I'm a huge Mori fan, I couldn't bring myself to make Honey his love rival. So please forgive me for that.

But instead I will put more Nekozawa moments in the story and he will get his own ending.

With that said, the whole story is a major spoiler, but this is a fanfiction so it should be obvious that there will be spoilers.

Here is a short description of your character and I think that the abbreviations are obvious so I won't explain them. If I use other abbreviations that aren't that obvious I will explain them in the A/N in the chapter!

(y/n) (l/n).

Has (h/c) hair,(e/c) eyes and wears big black nerd glasses.

Normally I let everyone to imagine the clothes and hairstyle themselves, but in this ff it's a little bit different. I will describe the costumes the reader wears for the host club, but her normal clothes are up for you to imagine.

Like always, I will put a drawing of my version of the character in this chapter.

Also, I have little Easter Eggs in the story about the reader's family

Also, I have little Easter Eggs in the story about the reader's family. So I hope you have fun with them if you notice them. ;)

Oh, and Simmy-Nimmy is the one who helps me with correcting the chapters before I put them online!

I think that were all the infos that are needed and I hope you will enjoy our story...

Bye, bye ^^