The End?!

Ps. This chapter isn't corrected yet.

________________________________________________________________________________

3rd Reader's Pov.

"Good morning, sweetie.", Robert (l/n) greeted his daughter as he sat on the dinner breakfast table. The (h/c) haired girl had walked out her room, ready to go to school.

"Morning.", she grumbled back and Robert raised an eyebrow, noticing the bad mood of his daughter. "Don't you want something for breakfast?", he asked her, when she walked passed him to the elevator.

"No, thanks.", she said fast and walked out, the man watching her worried. She had seemed so different yesterday, she was happy. But now she had her old, cold face back on.

At Ouran Academy, the 2nd day of the School Fair...

"Welcome, Miss.", Kyoya greeted a new guest of the Host Club, who was none other than Eclair.

"I know you. You're the Otori family's son, aren't you?", she said as she looked at him through her opera glasses. "Unfortunately, you're the third son. So, you can never be the family successor."

"What can I do for you today, Mademoiselle?", Kyoya ignored her command and kept the smile on his face.

"You can tell me how much Haruhi Fujioka's still in debt for the Host Club.", she lowered her glasses and smiled sweetly at him.

...

"Haruhi.", Kyoya called for the brunette who was serving cake and tea to the guests. "Someone to see you."

Haruhi looked at Eclair and sat herself to her table. "How are you today?", she said with a cold voice as she spoke to Eclair.

"I couldn't help to notice my Tamaki seemed to have a soft spot for you.", Eclair said to her.

"Just what are you getting at?", Haruhi questioned her warily. "Are you saying you're jealous of me?"

"Oh, listen to you.", Eclair was amused. "Tamaki won't be coming today. I warned him that I would be upset if he ever showed his face at the host club again."

...

"I wonder what happened to Tama-chan.", Honey said into the round, when the Host Club was standing together, talking about their missing club president.

"I'm getting worried.", Hikaru spoke up. "Something's up with him after what he said yesterday."

...

As of today, Lady Eclair Tonnerre and I are officially engaged. Furthermore, the host club will be permanently dissolved after the Ouran Fair.

...

They all looked down with sad and serious expressions until Kyoya took word. "All right gentlemen, no more idle chatter. Our guests are waiting for us."

"Senpai, it's like you don't even care.", Kaoru commanded.

"It's our job to take care of our guests to the best of our abilities.", Kyoya reminded them. "Remember, they're looking to all of us to entertain them. Their happiness is the utmost importance."

"He's right, Kao-chan!", Honey said as he jumped at Kaoru, pushing him forward. "Honey-Senpai, what are you doing?!"

"Come on, Hikaru.", Mori was grabbing Hikaru and pulled him with him. "Let go, Mori-Senpai."