The Grade School Host is the Naughty Type!

3rd Reader Pov

Today at the Host Club, Tamaki wanted them to wear oriental outfits and they were putting up the decorations, when they got interrupted by the door opening.

They all got into stance and did their show. "Welcome to the Ouran host club." This time a young boy with an elementary uniform came in. Startled, the boy fell down on his butt.

"Oh, it's just a kid.", commented Hikaru.

"Not only that, it's just a boy.", said Kaoru.

"What's wrong, little boy? Did you come to my palace in search of something?", Tamaki asked the boy, completely in his role.

"Are you the king of this place?", the boy stood back up and surprised Tamaki.

"Ah.", exclaimed Tamaki, happy to be called king

"Well are you?", the boy repeated his question.

"Come closer, lost one.", the boy did so. "What was it you just called me, little boy?"

"The king."

As the boy repeated himself, Tamaki stood up in a dramatic pose. "Oh, the king! Yes, I am the king of the Ouran host club. Long live the host king!", Tamaki had stars in his eyes, not used to be called king he went all weird.

"I'm an elementary 5th-year, Shiro Takaoji!", the boy introduced himself and then pointed at Tamaki. "I want the host club king to take me on as an apprentice."

The host club looked at him, stunned, wondering why he wanted to have Tamaki of all people as a teacher, while Tamaki had an expression of happiness on his face and his cheeks were red.

...

"Oh my, Tamaki, you have an apprentice?", a girl asked the blonde boy, as the host clubs business hours began.

"Yes.", Tamaki answered the girl. "He's still in elementary school, but I like the fire in his eyes."

"But are you sure it's okay for such a young boy to become a host?",
she looked him in the eyes, with a light blush on her face.

Tamaki gently took her chin into his hand. "Why wouldn't it be? Love has nothing to do with age. Take us for instance. Whenever I look at you, my heart starts pounding. Suddenly I feel no different than a love-sick little boy."

"Oh, Tamaki.",
the girl was even redder than before. The boy called Shiro watched them closely.

"Don't you think it's weird he's making the kid observe him up close like that?", Haruhi questioned Kyoya as they watched them.

"There is a theory that people are considered more beautiful, the closer they're viewed. Tamaki seems to live by that theory. Well, let's leave them alone.", Kyoya answered her.

And they went to their business while Tamaki talked further with his guest. "You naughty girl, you've drawn me to the forbidden fruit. Dearest, you're the mermaid who's brought light into my lonely sea. My mermaid princess."

"I remind you of a mermaid?", the girl smiled dreamily at him, until Shiro ruined the mood. "You look more like the carp that swims in my pond at home. I'd never give false compliments like that."

"Carp!?", the girl began to cry.

"Oh don't listen to him. He's just a kid. You know how kids are. They can't help but be honest.", Tamaki tried to cheer her up, but choose the wrong words.

"Honest!?", she cried more.

"But that's just his opinion and I wouldn't say you look like a carp. And even if you did look like a carp, you'd be the most beautiful carp of them all..."

"So I am a carp!"

"Uh no... that's not what I meant...", Tamaki was all pale now, not knowing how to fix things.

"Tamaki, you're an idiot!", she ran away, crying.