Kyoya's Reluctant Day Out!

A/N: Hey guys,

I have an important message for you. Sim and I will be away from Monday on and have a two week long trip planned. This is why we've got a little problem. Because I've written the next chapter, but Sim won't be able to correct it until we are back. So I decided that I'll still put it online, but just not corrected. I hope you can forgive us for it and I will put it online corrected when we're back.

With that, bye, bye ^^

________________________________________________________________________________

3rd Reader Pov.

Slowly, the young man opened his eyes. Looking around at his surroundings, he had no idea where he was.

"How did I wind up here?"

"I was sleeping comfortably in my own bed just a few minutes ago. No, wait..." Then he remembered.

"Tamaki was carrying on about some sort of exhibit. He had his heart set on all of us going, I think."

... Back to this morning

"Doesn't this sound fascinating? Commoners hold events like these all the time. They're called expos. That's commoner lingo for exposition."

The host club boys, excluding the two girls, were visiting his home, standing right in front of his bed, annoying the hell out of him.

Tamaki was rambling on and on. "Products from all over are gathered under one roof so that underprivileged people can cope with the emptiness of not being able to travel.
That makes this the perfect opportunity for us to better understand Haruhi by allowing the host club to study commoners in their natural environment. You guessed it, Kyoya. We're going to go on a field trip. Haruhi won't be joining us today incidentally, as her presence might harm our credibility as impartial observers. And (y/n) won't come either seeing that she is already out with a friend."

Kyoya grumbled and opened his eyes only to glare at them.

"Oh, come on. You can't just lie here in bed all morning. Today is the last day of summer vacation." Tamaki and the others tried to get him up.

Kyoya sat up, a dark aura surrounding him. "For your information, I was up until 5 am, you morons.
Which, if you hadn't noticed, makes me a little less than happy about being woken up."

The guys jumped up and brought distance between them and Kyoya, all of them shivering in fear with the exception of Mori.

"Kyo-chan isn't much of a morning person, huh?", commented Honey.

"You have no room to talk.", Mori turned towards Honey, but the smaller boy didn't get what he was applying to. "Hey, what does that mean?"

"Okay, enough with the commoner shtick. If you formulaic halfwits feel like wasting all afternoon on worn-out old clichés, go right ahead and suit yourselves.", with that Kyoya was lay back down on his bed, seemingly already asleep again.

"Well, if that's what you really want...", spoke Tamaki and then he gave the others orders. "You heard the man. Now let's dress him to the nines and head for the expo!"

And so they dressed him up.

... Time Skip

They entered the 'commoners' department store, looking around in wonder. Tamaki was carrying a sleeping Kyoya with him.

"Hey, everyone! Look at that!", shouted Hikaru pointing at something.

"Wow, all of those suits look exactly the same.", said Kaoru and both of them were punching into the air. "Mass production! Mass production!"

"There's something here called a pet shop. That will be our very first destination, men.", Tamaki said and Honey put in. "They serve ice cream on the roof top!"