The guys realization!

A/N: Hey guys,

First, I'm terribly sorry that you had to wait for almost four months for me to finally update again. Even with my issues, that I still haven't solved, I never wanted it to take so long. But the last months passed like nothing for me and now I feel really bad, especially since I already got some messages, asking if I discontinued my stories. And no, I will not. I plan to finish all my stories.

Now, because of my terrible time management, I will try to update a bunch of chapters in the next weeks. I'm really, really sorry.

With that said I hope, even with the situation of COVID-19, you are all doing great. It's a hard time for all of us and I wish the best for all of you. ^^

________________________________________________________________________________

3rd Reader's Pov.

"Hey, (l/n)?", Kasanoda opened the door and saw no one around. "Oh maybe she's in the prep room."

"(l/n)?" He walked to the door and opened it, looking in the room. "Hey are you okay? I'm sorry about..."

He trailed off and his face grew red as he saw the (h/c) haired girl just taking off her shirt, leaving her in her pants and bra. She turned to him stunned before she got furious, yelling. "Get out!"

"Ma... MA!"

...

Now the two were staring at each other awkwardly until Kasanoda was finally able to stutter. "M-My bad!"

Fast he walked out and shut the door behind him. Leaning against it, he had no much time to calm down from the embarrassing moment when the Twins appeared before him, glaring down on the red head. "Peeping Tom!"

"Aah!" and Kasanoda knees trembled.

Hikaru began to speak with a threatening undertone. "You saw." And Karou continued with the same dark voice. "Didn't you, Bossanova?"

"No! I didn't see!", Kasanoda defended himself quickly and began to ramble on. "I mean, I kind of glanced, yeah, but it was all so fast! I didn't! It was just an accident! I swear to you that I'm not a pervert!"

Now the others appeared, with Kyoya and Mori starring coldly at him, while Tamaki was pale like a ghost and Haruhi just had a deadpanned exppression. But the one with the scariest expression was Honey. "Of course you would say that. Sure sign of a guilty conscience."

Kasanoda squealed and his body shook even more from fear. 'How is it that the lovely item is the scariest person in the room?!'

"So, let's hear it." Hikaru started the twins interrogation as Kaoru ended. "How much of her maidenly physique did you actually see?"

"Well, she was changing, so I saw her underwear.", Kasanoda answered truthfully.

"You saw (y/n)'s underwear?!", the twins shouted outraged.

Meanwhile Tamaki was horrified. He was imagining how (y/n)'s father would find out. The man exploding like a volcano before transforming as a T-Rex and eating him up.

"So what do we do?!", Kaoru asked the others with an evil glare at the red head.

"There's only one thing to do. We have to induce amnesia.", Hikaru answered with the same terrifying eyes.

"Hold him.", Hikaru told his brother, who grabbed Kasanoda and HIkaru pulled out a baseball pat.

"That's enough, you two.", Kyoya stopped them. "Leave assault and battery to the professionals."