Jungle Pool SOS!

(y/n)'s Pov

It was a sunny day and I loved sunny days. Too bad I had to spend it at school. I was walking through the school grounds, thinking about anything and everything, when suddenly I got grabbed by my arms.

"Second Target."

"Captured."

"Why you twins! What's this all about?" I yelled, when Tamaki's limo stopped in front of us. The window of the backseat went down, revealing Tamaki with sunglasses, and next to him a confused and angry looking Haruhi.

"Good work, now take her with you.", Tamaki commanded.

"Roger"

Now they were both dragging me with them. "I swear to you, if this is one of Tamaki's stupid ideas of a joke I will beat you all to a pulp!"

... Time skip

"Here, do what you have to do.", the twins instructed their twin maids, holding me captive.

"Okay, we'll do what we can.", one of them said.

"Miss (l/n), please follow me.", the other said.

"Why?", I asked, critical about the situation. I knew that we have our free day from the club today and are visiting Kyoya's family resort. Which by the way was a great idea, but seeing the devil's glare from the twins and their maids, I knew there was something up.

They two girls grabbed me, pulling me into a changing room, I think, and started undressing me. "Damn you, what are you doing?!", I yelled at them.

"We've been asked to help you choose a swimsuit.", explained one of them calmly.

"We brought all of our mother's latest designs for you to choose from. Just pick whichever one you want. Haruhi already changed.", came Hikaru's voice from outside.

Just great. They could have told me to change into one of the swimsuits. It's not like I would let the opportunity to swim get by. But the maids undressing me were too much.

"Are you ready, Miss (l/n)? It's time to pick one.", the both of them said.

"You know, I can do this alone.", I hoped they would get the hint to leave me, but no, they completely ignored it.

"Why don't you let me select one for you?"

They suggested one bikini after another, all of them too revealing. After some time I had enough and pushed them outside, so I could choose one without any more trouble.

.... Meanwhile

3rd Person Pov

The twins had already gone to the others and were now mocking Tamaki, who had dressed Haruhi up in a yellow Hoodie and shorts.

"Why did you make Haruhi put on that yellow monstrosity?", Kaoru asked and Tamaki gulped.

Hikaru continued. "I would've thought for sure that you would be all..."

They both imagined Tamaki on the ground whining that he wants to see Haruhi in a swimsuit.

"...Not making her cover up like that.", Hikaru finished his sentence.

Then the both whispered with an evil smile to eachother, though it was loud enough for Tamaki to hear. "I know what he's up to. He made Haruhi cover up because he didn't want anyone else to see her in a bathing suit. Do you really think that's it? He must be one of those jealous pervert types. That's pretty twisted."