Until the Day it Becomes a Pumpkin!

Happy Halloween to you all! ^^

________________________________________________________________________________

3rd Reader's Pov.

'At the stroke of midnight, the carriage would change back into a pumpkin.'

Kaoru was sitting in his class, playing with his pumpkin pen that was perfectly representing this time of year. Halloween. 'But, this particular spell wasn't cast by a fairy god mother.'

Their Class representatives were standing before them and Souga was speaking to them. "All right, next item on the agenda. I move to discuss what the class plans will be for next week."

"Next week?", wondered Haruhi.

"Yeah! Halloween!", Hikaru explained what was next week.

"Oh Haruhi.", Kurakano, the deputy, spoke up. "You've only been a student at Ouran Acdemy since high school, right? So, you don't know. After we finish taking our exams for the fall, we're allowed a few days off until the end of October, and we get to throw costume parties on campus to celebrate."

The Class rep continued. "And also, to promote camaraderie, each class is allowed to use an entire day for a special class event of their choosing."

"Event?", repeated Haruhi.

"Right! They're pretty fun actually."; Kaoru said to her and Hikaru added. "Yeah, we socialize, or watch some old movies, stuff like that."

"Boring! Boring! BORING!", Renge appeared and stepped on a table to hold a speech.

"Halloween! The day that sounds the death knell of summer and ushers in the icy breath of winter. Halloween! Once a day when ghouls walk the earth and disguised as ghouls we try to ward them all off. Halloween! A day for wearing costumes. And playing pranks on trick or treaters with a reckless abandon."

"Some people don't wait for Halloween to dress up." "Some people cosplay year round.", the twins commented about Renge, who once again had dressed up.

"I know that's right.", Haruhi agreed with them deadpanned before she asked Renge. "So, what's with the uniform?"

"Just between us. This is the female uniform in Uki Doki Memorial 2 which isn't scheduled for release until next spring.", Renge answered. "What do you think? I know important people on the inside if you catch my drift."

The three sweat dropped as the Class rep, Souga, was talking to Renge. "Ms. Hoshakuji, we're having homeroom now. Could you get down from the desk, please?"

But Renge ignored him. "Tea parties and cosplay? The Host Club does that practically nonstop. What our Halloween requires is something special, special, special!"

"Um, we're supposed to decide this as a class.", Souga spoke up, sweating.

"So, I propose holding a Halloween Test of Courage tournament! The bravest student wins!", Renge once again ignored him.

There was excited mumbling in the class while Souga got pale.

"A test of courage..." Hikaru trailed and Kaoru finished. "Tournament, you say?"

"Here's what we'll do.", Renge practically took over. "We'll ask the superintendent to give us access to the school after hours when it's dark. Then, we'll all dress up in our freakiest costumes and proceed to have the time of our lives scaring the absolute crap out of each other."