The Twins Fight!

3rd Reader Pov

"Do you remember the first time we played that game? It was so long ago."

The bell rang, notifying that is was time for recess. All the kids were out in the snow, playing. Only two little boys were sitting on a bench, holding each other's hand. They both looked exactly like the other.

"Hey, you wanna make a snowman with me?", a little girl came to them, asking if they want to play with her.

"Which one of us are you talking to?", one of the boys questioned.

"To both of you, silly."

"There's nobody here named 'Both of you'.", said the other boy.

"Okay then, I'm talking to Hikaru and Kaoru.", she declared.

"Oh really?", they both said in union. "Which one of us is Kaoru and which one of us is Hikaru? Can you tell?"

This left the girl embarrassed and she couldn't say a word.

...

(y/n)'s Pov

I was walking around the club, bored. Today I didn't have any costumers. They all went to the boys instead.

"Let's all play the 'which one is Hikaru?' game."

I noticed that the twins played their silly game again. They were both standing in front of their costumers, wearing green hats, so the girls couldn't tell them apart by the way they part their hair.

"So, can you tell which one of us is Hikaru?"

"Well, it's hard to say." "You're identical." The girls didn't even try.

"Many ladies have tried to tell us apart, but so far none have succeeded."

I rolled my eyes at them. "You know, the game is stupid."

"What? Do you have a problem with it, (y/n)?", they both looked at me, their hands on their hips.

"Nah, I just don't get you or your roles, never have."

"I'm disappointed.", Hikaru went to my left side and Kaoru to my right. "Apparently, you don't understand the merits of having a pair of twins as members of the host club."

"Listen up.", Hikaru began to explain further. "Having a couple of good-looking guys with homosexual tendencies earns the club high points. It also helps that the two struggle between their attraction and their friendship."

"And in our case, because we're twins, our relationship is taboo and therefore more intriguing.", added Kaoru.

They both went to the side of one of their guests. "And besides, who hasn't fantasized about twins? Having two loves is better than one, don't you think?" Hikaru held her chin.

"It's a young woman's romantic fantasy.", Now Kaoru took the place of his brother.

The girl became red as a tomato and stuttered. "Well, um, yeah, you're right."

"I can't take it.", she and the other girls squealed.

They both turned back to me giving me a smug look. Before I could reply, an angered Tamaki rushed to us with his laptop. "Hikaru, Kaoru! When I gave you control of the club's website, I did it on one condition, that you take it seriously!"

"We take our job very seriously, boss.", replied Hikaru.

"In fact, last night we worked on it 'til dawn.", said Kaoru.