The Host Club Declares Dissolution!

Ps. This chapter isn't corrected yet.

________________________________________________________________________________

(y/n)'s Pov...

It was another beautiful day at Ouran Academy, but different from usual, today there was a lot going on at the school, since it was the school fair. There were a lot of workers that were given instructions by students.

"And those go in the central building's main salon, okay?", Kaoru gave instructions as well. "All right.", the worker stepped away as Kaoru turned to the next one warning him. "Hey, be careful with that."

Meanwhile Haruhi spoke up to me and Kyoya, as we stood a little aside. "Uh, aren't school fairs meant to be, I don't know, more about students proudly showcasing unique things they made by hand?"

"Perhaps for a mere average school, yes. But, at Ouran, the emphasis is on planning and leadership skills.", Kyoya replied. Keep in mind. "Most of our students are being groomed in the position of leadership, so they're required to showcase talent for proper mobility not arts and crafts."

"Oh...", Haruhi understood, but I put in. "I don't know. Haruhi could have a point. Some companies started out by someone who invented something by themselves and then building a company around it."

"Whoa, whoa!", before anything could be said more a horse carriage stopped before them with Hikaru on it's reins.

"Nicely done. You handle the reins like a pro.", Mori complimented the boy.

Meanwhile Honey called our names. "(y/n)-chan! Haru-chan!"

"Climb on board!", Tamaki now invited them on the carriage. "We're rehearsing for the big Ouran Fair parade!" He and Honey cheered, while Haruhi just sweatdropped and I gave a awkward chuckle.

Climbing on board Hikaru led the horses around the schoolyard "Oh wow, it's right out of a fairy tale!" "How romantic!" "Can we have a ride, too?", Girls were gushing about the Carriage as we drove past them.

"Hey, you know, you've gotten pretty good at this.", Kaoru complimented to his twin and Hikaru replied "There's nothing to it. You should have practiced with me earlier."

"Well, just because we're twins doesn't make both of us good drivers.", Kaoru commanded

"Now I want to see you driving, Kaoru.", I said laughing.

"It's kind of neat having us all together like this for a carriage ride, huh?", said Honey now.

"Yeah, whatever...", Haruhi said with a deadpanned expression.

"You know, i actually think it's nice too.", I smiled happily. I never thought it when I started, but I really am enjoying my them with the Host Club.

"Oh and for the actual parade tomorrow, we'll all be in 18th century french costumes.", Tamaki said to us before turning to the brunette next to him. "Your outfit will be especially opulent, Haruhi."

"Oh, wonderful...", Haruhi wasn't really looking forward it.

The clock was ringing and Tamaki smiled. "Ah, the Fair's Opening Ceremony has started. Let's make this Fair the best one yet!"

Haruhi looked at his smiling face and she needed to smile too. "Sounds good to me."

I had to smile too. I never looked forward to something as much as I did now.