This is our Ouran Fair!

Ps. This chapter isn't corrected yet.

________________________________________________________________________________

(y/n)'s Pov.

It hadn't been easy for me suddenly going into a school with other kids. Until I was six I always had been with my father and his friends, all of them much older. The only one who had been even younger than me was my sister.

So, I didn't know to act around my new classmates and I didn't know how to act when they didn't approached me with kindness, but with hate.

...

"You probably think you're better than us because your family is so much richer than our!" "Don't think we will be friends with someone like you!" "No one wants you here!" "Yeah, run back to your mommy!"

...

I never understood them, how they hated me without knowing me. They just hated me because of my family background and said thing that haunted me deep into the night, making me cry in silence and only when I was alone.

Wanting to keep strong for my father I kept smiling in front of him and my sister. My mother, I barely saw her anyway. In the end it was my sister's smiles that kept me going, playing with her, seeing her happiness had become my happiness.

But then she got in age to go to school as well and I got scared. What is if she got bullied like me? What if she loses her happiness, her smiles?

I realised that I wanted to prevent that. I wanted to be strong to protect her, to keep her smiling. So, I started to learn boxing, to be able to fight back. And when it was time I took my courage together and stood up against my own bullies, kicking their asses. After that I changed myself more, becoming the bad girl I am now.

I even closed myself before my family, what lead to my sister hating me.

...

"Stop pestering me!"

...

But it was all worth it as long as she was safe.

That was all so long ago, only my family and Mason remember of how I was used to be and I was going to keep it that way. No one ever should see my vulnerability again. At least that was my plan, until Tamaki showed up and dragged me into the Host Club. They did it and I opened my wall in front of them, showed them my vulnerability... And got hurt again.

I should have never trusted them...

3rd Reader's Pov.

"Huh? Where is (y/n)?", Tamaki looked into the ground.

"About that...", Hikaru started and Kaoru finished. "She has gone home."

Tamaki looked confused and Kyoya explained to him. "After you quit us, she got angry, saying she shouldn't have joined and left."

"And only you can bring her back.", Honey told Tamaki.

"We will get her back, right senpai?", Haruhi smiled at the blonde who nodded with a smile. "The Host Club won't leave someone behind."

"If we hurry, we may make it back before the fair ends?", Mori pointed out.

"Then what are we waiting for?", Kaoru questioned and Hikaru pointed to the direction they have to go. "Let's get (y/n) back!"

...

"Excuse us, but could we visit (y/n)?", Tamaki and the rest of the Host Club was standing before the bodyguards, in front of the (l/n) tower.