The Job of a High School Host!

(y/n)'s Pov

It was a new day at Ouran Academy. Ootori and I were ordering our workers around to decorate the Music Room Number three, or to say it better, our club room.

The room should be ready in time and because of our great, efficient workers we were finished even earlier and still had time left. "Thank you very much, I hope you all will have a pleasant weekend. ", I said goodbye to the workers, when Tamaki came to me.

"Great job (y/n)-chan and now dress up. I chose the perfect costume for you.", he held up a black oriental dance dress. It consists of a top and a skirt, both had golden embroidery.

"Are you serious?", I asked him with raised eyebrows.

"Of course I am. We all got such excellent costumes designed by Miss Hitachiin."

"Fine, give it to me." I grabbed the costume and changed into it. I was ready just in time when the door was about to open.

"Get ready!", Tamaki yelled to us and we all got into our places. "Welcome", we greeted Fujioka, who was entering. She looked at us with a deadpanned expression when the toucan landed on her head.

"You finally made it, Haruhi. You're so late.", commented the twins.

Fujioka looked at her calendar, checking the date, when Tamaki spoke up. "Huddling under a kotatsu table, fearing the cold is nonsense. And besides the heating system we have is the best."

Fujioka was annoyed by Tamaki's little speech, which got Kyoya's attention. "Do you have a problem with the way we run our club, Haruhi? Be careful what you say. You owe us 8 million yen, remember?"

After that, Tamaki ranted on and on and I didn't listen anymore. I went to my place waiting for the host club to open.

... Time Skip

After I told them that the Host Club will holding a formal party, my guests had many questions.

"What will you wear? I bet you will look beautiful." "Will you design the decoration like you did with this tropical theme?" "Will you dance too?"

"Ladies, ladies, one after another." I tried to calm them down and answered every question they had. After that, I needed some rest and got up, just in time to overhear Kyoya's and Fujioka's conversation.

"The guests seem to be even more worked up than they usually are.", noticed Fujioka, when she watched the twins' fans freak out.

"Showing some skin proves popular with the ladies.", explained Kyoya, writing in his little black notebook.

"Not to mention that the guys also love to see me in such outfits.", I putted in and teasing Kyoya, but he ignored me. He always ignored my stupid comments, but sometime I will get a reaction from him.

"So are you the one who came up with this tropical paradise idea?", Fujioka asked Kyoya.

"I have no decision-making authority. All the club's policies have been laid out by the club's king, Tamaki. But I guess there's no harm in admitting to casually slipping (y/n)'s Bali photo book onto his desk.", he said with a smile, pushing his glasses up on his nose.

Fujioka looked at him suspiciously, before she realized something and turned to me. "Your Bali photo book?"

"Mhm...oh yeah. I always keep photo books from the places I travel to. This reminds me Kyoya, you need to give me the photo book back."