How she met Nekozawa!

3rd Reader's Pov

"So, how do you like Ouran so far?"

"It's pretty annoying.", (y/n) said back, concentrating on her book instead of the girls she should entertain.

The two guests of (y/n) looked at each other, not really knowing what to say.

"Y-You hair is so beautiful and shiny. What do you use?", the other girl tried to make conversation.

"Shampoo and conditioner.", (y/n) answered simply, not looking up.

"W-What do you like?"

"I like if people know what an interesting conversation is."

The two girls were offended, but didn't dare to say something when they saw (y/n) glare.

"Excuse me ladies, but I need (y/n) for a second.", Tamaki appeared and smiled at the two girls apologetically, grabbing (y/n) and pulling her with him.

"What was that (y/n)? How could you be so mean to them?", Tamaki questioned the girl after they gathered in a corner with the other host boys.

"Yeah, you're a girl (y/n), shouldn't you know what other girls like?" "Or how to talk to them?", Hikaru and Kaoru spoke up.

A tick mark appeared on (y/n)'s forehead. "That is gender prejudice. They were boring, should I just sit there and pretend as if they weren't?"

"(y/n), just think how you would feel if someone said that you were boring.", Honey tried to talk to her.

"I would be glad to know, so I don't need to waste my time with them.", (y/n) said back.

Honey sighed, and Mori had a deadpanned expression. The twins facepalmed at her comment and Kyoya just continued writing in his notebook.

But Tamaki was angered. "How can you call yourself a host when you don't even know how to entertain your guests?!"

"I don't call myself a host. It was you who dragged me here and your idiotic idea to call me a host. And for your information, that makes you the most annoying person here.", (y/n) told him.

Tamaki eyes began to tear up. "Am I really that annoying?!"

"Yep.", (y/n) answered and Tamaki went into his emo-corner, sulking.

"I'm outta here.", the (h/c) haired girl wanted to walk out the room, but the long skirt of her dress uniform got caught on a chair.

She stopped and pulled the skirt to her, throwing the chair and the table over. "Man, I hate this yellow monstrosity!", she grumbled angrily and left the room.

Still hissing under breath, cursing at everything and everyone, (y/n) walked along the hallways.

"You should use proper equipment if you want to curse someone." The girl looked up at the dark and eerie voice and noticed a cloaked figure behind a pillar, holding up a cat puppet on his hand.

"What do you want from me?", she questioned him.

"If you want I can get you curse dolls for the half price.", he offered her.

The (h/c) haired girl sweat dropped. "Who are you anyway?"

"My name is Nekozawa and I'm president of the black magic club.", he introduced himself.

(y/n)'s ears perked up. "Black Magic Club?"

...

Now (y/n) was with Nekozawa in the black magic club's room. "Where are the others?", wondered the girl since no one else was here.