Beware the Physical Exam!

(y/n)'s Pov.

A new day in the Host Club began and today we were in the schools garden, for a flower viewing reception. Half of us wore butler costumes and the others were in traditional Japanese clothing. I was with Mori, Honey and Fujioka in the traditional Japanese clothing group.

I was standing next to Kyoya, who wrote in his little notebook, while we watched the others do their host thing.

"Today is a good day for business.", I commented.

He didn't look up when he said. "Indeed, but shouldn't you be entertaining your guests too? Laziness won't help the business."

"Like you have room to talk, you rarely are with your costumers, instead you're mostly writing in your notebook."

"Mhm." He didn't give me a real answer at all.

My eyes went to the twins. Kaoru spilled some hot tea the over his fingers and Hikaru made some commotion. "Kaoru!"

He took the hurt finger of Kaoru to his mouth. "Honestly, Kaoru. You have to be more careful. From now on, keep your eyes on me, okay?"

"Yes, Hikaru..."

A guest of theirs turned away dramatically. "I can't take it. It's overwhelming." I rolled my eyes at this. Sometimes I didn't understand the girls any more than the guys.

"You have to watch this. You may not get another chance. Who knows if it will happen again?", said the other girl.

Now Kyoya was stepping in. Holding a branch of the cherry tree, he agreed to the girl. "You are absolutely right, mademoiselle. All beauty is fleeting. Just take a look at these cherry blossoms. You'll never be able to see them this vibrant again."

I must admit, sometimes his words can be sweet and full of poetry.

"And that's why I've compiled this picture book that contains photos that capture the beauty of each passing day." Ok I take it back. He's just making money again, I noticed, when he held up a picture book of the twins.

"Incidentally, I've prepared similar books of the other hosts as well. And if you ladies are interested in collecting all five of them, I'll discount the full set for you.", he was now holding others up, one of them of me.

"I'll take them." "Me too, please." And it worked.

"Well, now we know how the club makes extra money.", concluded the twins.

"But I have to wonder.", Hikaru began a thought and Kaoru ended it. "When did he take pictures of us?"

I went to them and just said. "It's Kyoya, he can do anything. We shouldn't be surprised."

They nodded at that, but then their attention went to Tamaki and Fujioka talking. An evil glare began to shine in their eyes. I followed, knowing something funny will happen.

"So, Haruhi, have you decided your elective courses for this term?", they said while grabbing the poor girl.

"How about conversational French?", suggested Kaoru

"I don't know." It seemed she was more annoyed at this than happy.

I think the three of us should take it together. It makes perfect sense.", said Hikaru and the both of them turned towards Tamaki with an evil grin. "We are in the same class."

Tamaki went to his emo-corner at that. "Say, Mommy dear?"

"What is it now, Daddy?"