Starting today, you're an host!

(y/n) Pov

It was just another day at school, and a normal day in my school club. We were preparing for today's club activities, when someone from outside pulled the handle of the entrance door. We all looked up from what we were doing.

"You know what to do. Everyone on their place!", our president commanded us and we hurriedly did so. I still don't know how Kyoya did that, but rose petals were blowing to our visitor, who opened the door.

"Eh?! This is a host club?!", our visitor was panicked and tried to grab the handle, so she could vanish again.

I must say, she has a rather beautiful face, even though the glasses were hiding it. Not that I have anything against glasses, or especially big nerd glasses, seeing that I wore some myself. But hers... let's just say it doesn't appeal to her.

"Oh wow, it's a boy.", the twins proclaimed. I looked at them in amusement. Sometimes guys can be so blind

"Hikaru, Kaoru, I believe this young man is in the same class as you, isn't he?", Kyoya remarked, observing as ever.

"Yeah, but he's shy. He doesn't act very sociably so we don't know much about him."

Kyoya stared at the twins when they said that and later on smiled. "Hmh. Well that wasn't very polite."

I technically saw a light bulb above his head going on. I chuckled. "Who would have thought that the smart Ootori actually needed a little bit of time to notice it.", I whispered to him and he only raised an eyebrow.

Now he turned back to our visitor. "Welcome to the Ouran Host Club, Mr. Honor Student."

Tamaki was surprised at that fact and he leaned forward towards our guest. "What? You must be Haruhi Fujioka! You're the exceptional honor student we've heard about!"

Miss Fujioka stopped trying to get the handle and turned to Tamaki. "How did you know my name...?"

"Why, you're infamous. It's not every day that a commoner gains entrance into our academy. You must have an audacious nerve to work hard enough to fight your way into this school as an honor student, Mr. Fujioka."

Damn Kyoya can be really intimidating sometimes. Then I realized something he said. 'Mr. Fujioka'. So you wanted to keep it a secret, huh? Guess I can roll with it. This will be fun.

"Well ah-thank you. I guess."

Tamaki walked up to the nervous girl. "You're welcome! You are a hero to other poor people, Fujioka. You've shown the world that even a poor person can excel at an elite private academy. It must be hard for you to constantly be looked down upon by others."

I rolled my eyes at Tamaki's behavior and it seems like that it also annoyed Fujioka. "I think you're taking this 'poor' thing too far."

Tamaki ignored her and kept talking. "Spurned, neglected! But that doesn't matter now! Long live the poor! We welcome you, poor man, to our world of beauty!"

He made a dramatic pose, but Fujioka just turned her back to him and went to the door. "I'm outta here."

"Hey! Come back here, Haru-chan!" Honey was pulling Fujioka back, looking at her with gleaming eyes. "You must be like a super hero or something! That's so cool!"

"I'm not a hero, I'm an honor student... And who are you calling Haru-chan?!", Fujioka yelled at the boy. Crying, Honey went back to Mori, who comforted him.