(y/n) in Wonderland!

(y/n)'s Pov

Following my dad to the school I'm supposed to attend, I looked up at the golden gate of the school and frowned. "Tsk, why am I here again?", I mumbled under my breath before I followed my dad in, to the office of the dean.

"I'm happy to say that your daughter's future here at Ouran Academy is assured. Our school places high value on high education.", the dean said to my father.

"I have no doubt about it. I'm more worried if she can find her way here socially. My daughter isn't really a people person and I hope that she can evolve in this matter here." I rolled my eyes at my father's words as I sat next to him with crossed arms.

"Is that right? Ms. (y/n), would you mind if your father and I spoke privately? You are more than welcome to explore the grounds if you like. Of course, most of the students are gone for spring break, but you might make some new friends, even so.", the dean spoke now to me.

"Go on, sweetie. I can manage it on my own. You have some fun.", my dad smiled at me as he rushed me out.

"Fine, whatever.", I stood up and left them alone, still hearing the last words they spoke before I was out of ear sight.

"She's quite the independent spirit. Children of her intelligence off and on, it must be lonesome for you."

"I wonder if she'll enjoy herself here?"

I sighed and walked along the hallways, not caring one bit. Having enough of walking around I leaned against a wall and looked out the windows.

The clock began to ring and from the corner of my eyes I saw some movements. Someone was waving from a door for me to come closer.

Raising my eyebrow I walked closer and opened to door to Music Room Number 3. "A plush rabbit?", I wondered as a small pink rabbit danced around the room. Suddenly there were some engine sounds and the rabbit began to disappear through a hole in the floor.

It waved at me with one of its ears and I began to run after it. "Hey wait! Not so fast!" That's when I slipped on a banana peel I didn't notice before and fell into the hole of the floor.

I screamed as I fell down what seemed like an endless pit. But soon enough I landed in a room that looked the same like before. Sighing relieved I then noticed what stopped my fall. It was a giant teapot.

Wanting to get up I stumbled as I got stuck in the pot. "You can't be serious?!", I tried to get it off of me. Then I heard some sounds and saw a boy with mouse features coming out of a piano. "Hey you! Could you help me out of this damn pot?"

The boy tensed up and jumped up the banana tree next to the piano. Getting one of the fruit he looked at me as he took a bite. A puff was heard and smoke engulfed him and when it lifted the boy was way smaller, and ran away.

"Hey wait! You didn't help me yet!", I shouted after him, but he continued his way to a small door in the wall and disappeared through it.

I pulled myself to the mini door and opened it. In the hallway was that boy with the rabbit from before, having a banana in its paw, nibbling on it. When they noticed me the boy ran away as the rabbit looked at me, before he followed after him.

Pushing me back I looked into the piano. "How was he able to hide there?" Then I looked around, searching for a way out. But the only exit from this room was the small door.

"You're kidding me!", I groaned and my eyes fell on the bananas on the ground that had fallen off when the boy got one. Taking one and eating it, a puff sound was heard again and the smoke engulfed me.

When I could see clearly again, everything was dark. "Huh?", Then I noticed I was under the tea pot. Pushing it a little up I crawled out of it. Having shrunk I went to the door that was now in normal size and walked in the dark hallway.