Mori-senpai Has an Apprentice Candidate!

A/N: Hey guys,

I'm really, really sorry that you waited so long for a new chapter. I don't want to annoy you with what is all happening in my life right now, but what I need to say, is that I'm really stressed out that I even got sick. So, now I can't and don't want to promise you anything about updating regularly.

I don't want to stop writing and I didn't plan to stop this or any of my fanfictions. Actually I'm still planning more. But I need to do it in my tempo and use what inspiration I have right now. This means I could update more than one chapter for one of my fanfiction, while I don't update anything for the other.

My personal problems aside, I forced myself a lot in the last couple of months, mostly writing things I didn't want to write right now, which led to a really bad writers block. I can't change the things I need to write for college, but I can change how I handle things with my private stories and fanfiction.

I thought I could handle updating regularly, but in the end I couldn't. But I must admit, it wasn't alone because of my lack of inspiration, but my personal issues left me really dry and still does. I'm in the middle of sorting my life out and a lot of things changed. And it really annoys me that it affected my writing that badly.

I'm really thankful for all you faithful readers and I really feel bad for my incompetence. I don't want to disappoint you, but how things are going for me right now it looks like I can't keep my promises. I'm really happy that you kept patient and put up with me, since I was silent for so long. So... THANK YOU!

I hope you can understand my situation and I will try my best to update as much as possible. This is all what I can promise you for now.

Once again, I'm really sorry and thank you all!

________________________________________________________________________________

3rd Reader's Pov.

A red haired boy was putting his shoes on as he walked out with his school uniform on. Outside, a bunch of scary looking men were standing, greeting him.

"Young lord, we wish you a good morning."

"Aah.", the red haired boy grunted and continued his way.

"Young lord, please return to us safely."

"Aah."

"Young lord, have a good day at work today."

"Aah!", the boy was close at the gate and turned now back with a scary look on his face, scarring the men.

"How many times have I told you? I'm not going to work. I'm going to school, you idiots."

"Sorry, we got it mixed up, again!", the men apologized to him.

"Young lord, what about your car?", a young man with brown hair in a ponytail asked the red head.

"Forget about it. I'm going to walk to school, today.", he answered and left.

"Tetsuya, you gotta be more careful about how you speak to the young lord, all right?", a man warned the young man. "Especially, because his glaring power's gotten even more scary."

"What do you want to bet it's because he's got a beef with some stupid kid at school.", another one spoke up.

Meanwhile the red head continued his way, being in his own thoughts. 'Today is the day. Takashi Morinozuka.'