Haruhi's and (y/n)'s girls day out!

(y/n)'s Pov

I was standing in front of the door of the Fujioka household. A little present was in my left hand as I rang the doorbell with my right. I didn't need to wait long as a transvestite with long red hair opened the door.

"Oh my, what is a cute girl like you doing here?", he asked after he didn't recognise me.

"I'm (y/n) (l/n). I'm a friend of Haruhi's from school", I introduced myself and put my hand out to shake.

"Ah, you must be the other girl in the host club, Kyoya told me about you." 'So Kyoya does give calls to Fujioka's father.'

He smiled and shook my hand, before he gave me a questioning look. "Wait, (l/n). Does that mean you're related to Robert (l/n)?"

"Yes, actually he is my father."

"Oh, wow. I never would of thought to meet such a famous personality.", he giggled and I joined him. "But please, I would appreciate if you would treat me like every other person."

"And so modest too... But can I ask you why you're here, my dear?"

"I wanted to visit Haruhi, asking if she wanted to have a girl's day out. Oh, and I brought something for you too.", I handed him a package with sweets of the best cake shop in the city.

"How sweet of you, thank you very much. Haruhi is still grocery shopping, but if you want you can come in and wait here for her while we talk.",

"Then I will stay, thank you for the invite.", he lead me into their small living room after I put my shoes off.

As I sat down at their table he began to talk again. "Actually it's about time that she spends some time with a friend, she is always doing chores around here or studying. She needs to have some fun here and there, but she never listens to me."

"I thought so. That's why I came for a surprise visit. We only ever spend time in the host club, so I never got to know her that well. I want to change that. My only friends are the guys. It would be nice to have a girl to spend time with.", I said as he handed me a cup of tea he just made.

He smiled. "It's nice to see that someone wants to befriend Haruhi and then such a nice young lady. I'm happy for her that she found friends she can depend on."

"Yes, she is a very strong and independent girl. I admire that about her. She also seems to have the guys under check, so she helps me a lot by looking out for them." I chuckled and he chuckled too.

"I heard they are a rowdy bunch. I just hope they don't get too close to Haruhi."

"Don't worry I won't let any harm get to Haruhi.", I promised him.

"That's good to hear. " In that moment the door opened and Fujioka entered. "Hi dad, I'm back! ...(y/n)-senpai?"

Haruhi noticed me and I smiled. "Hello Fujioka." Before she could say more her father rushed to her and pulled her in a tight hug. "Haruhi! What took you so long?"

"Sorry dad but there were a lot of people out shopping today, but why is (y/n)- senpai here?", she pushed her dad away.

"Oh, she came to visit you for a girl's day out. Isn't she the sweetest?", he giggled and Fujioka turned to me. "A girl's day out?"

I stood up and walked to them. "Yeah, I thought it would be a good opportunity to get to know eachother better. Not to mention you need some fun. If you aren't in the host club you're always working so hard."