Prologue!

A/N: Hey guys,

This is now the prologue for the romantic endings. To warn you, the different endings will still take a while. To be honest when I started the story I didn't had an idea of what I write in the romantic endings, believing it will come to me while writing the story. But now I finished the end and I still don't know.

So, maybe you have some suggestions and if not, don't worry, I'm sure that I will get some ideas and I try to make sure I have the endings as soon as possible.

Another thing, I will put them online when I have all of the endings finished and put all of them online at once.

With that said, hope you enjoy the prologue.

Bye Bye ^^

Ps. This chapter isn't corrected yet.

________________________________________________________________________________

(y/n)'s Pov.

A new school year has started and I was excited of what exciting things this year will hold for me, thinking on the last year with a fond smile.

Even though I was still a bad girl, I wasn't as closed off as I was before and greeted now everyone I knew with a smile, when I walked passed them on my way to Music Room 3.

The Host Club is still in business this year, with Tamaki still being the president and Kyoya vice president. But they are already schooling Haruhi and the twins how to lead and organizing the Club without them in the future.

After that year the two and I will graduate from High School and go our own way. Kyoya probably will open his own business after he finished studying.

Tamaki on the other hand will decline his position as successor, even if is grandmother still wants him to take over the family business. She didn't talk to him yet, since the thing with Eclair.

But I'm sure he will do just fine, doing his own thing. And now that he has Haruhi next to his side, she will get him back to the right track, if his imaginations of what he can do are getting ridiculous.

Haruhi still wants to be a lawyer, when she is older and works towards her dream. Still, she began to enjoy her school life as well, this is why she wanted to continue the Host Club with the twins even when Tamaki had left Ouran.

Meanwhile the twins had only fun and when I asked them if they already have a plan for the future they just said that it was too soon for them to think about it yet. It will come to them when the time come. I only shook my head to that, but didn't urge them further.

Also, we got new members in the Host Club. First Years, who are still new to it, but with being under Tamaki's wings they will be just fine.

Mori and Honey were now studying and are already working towards their dream of the future. But they never forgot us or the Host Club and when they have the time, they come visit us as special, Guest Hosts. Not to mention that we all meet privately now as well, going on trips or just making a nice evening at one of the group's home.

I myself am thinking about working in my families business, but concentrating on the animal reservations and zoos we have. Maybe I'll even studying something in that direction.

Life was good and I was looking towards the future, not afraid anymore of losing my friends, even if we walk different paths in the future.

...

"Your sister is really going to start Ouran next year?", one of my regular guests is asking me as the Host Club was open for business.

"Yes, and since I graduate this year, I would be happy if you can look after her for me.", I smiled at the girls before me.

"Of course we will." "We will be happy to help her out." "I'm dying to finally meet her."

"Thank you girls.", I said sincere.

"But now about him.", one of the girls changed the topic.

"About him?", I wondered confused.

"You know who we're talking about.", the girls giggled.

"Ah..."

Indeed there was now a boy in my life. And it all had started in the holidays when the Host Club joined me at my family home.

It just happened and now I have a boyfriend as well...