Chika's "Down with Honey" Declaration!

A/N: Hey guys,

We are back with the corrected chapter and a new one. Have fun reading.

With that, bye, bye ^^

________________________________________________________________________________

3rd Reader's Pov.

Haruhi was just about to open the door to the room of the host club, when a middle school student approached her. "Excuse me, are you a member of the Host Club? Could you ask 3rd year student, Mitsukuni Haninozuka to meet me out here?"

"Who, Honey senpai? You sure?
", wondered Haruhi.

"Yes.", answered the boy.

Since the door already was opened a gap, Mori and Honey peeked outside. Honey noticing the boy. "Oh, look! It's Chika-chan! So, what's up? You rarely come over to the high school like this to see me."

"Prepare yourself, Mitsukuni.",
Chika pushed his glasses up and attacked Honey, trying to kick him.

Honey jumped away, dodging the kick as Haruhi looked after them shocked as the two landed on the floor facing each other.

"Hey come on! Cut it out, you guys!", Haruhi spoke to them and then turned to Mori to get him to interfere. "Mori senpai!"

"Hmm?", but Mori didn't do so.

"What do you mean "hmm"?", Haruhi got annoyed.

"Woah! Did you see that?!", a familiar voice was heard, followed by the sound of an engine. Renge came out of the floor once again. "Honey senpai dodged Chika's preliminary attack! This is gonna be good!"

'What's going on
?', Haruhi asked as she was totally lost about what was going on.

Meanwhile Renge continued. "Honey senpai is able to fly through the air with such grace. He's like a modern day Ushiwakamaru!"

Chika raced at Honey for another attack as Renge commented the fight. "Woah! Chika attacks again without even giving him a chance to regain his balance!"

As Chika tried to land a hit on Honey, the blonde boy let himself fall, holding his weight with his arms as he swung his legs to kick Chika's legs away, trying to make him lose his balance. Chika dodged and the fight continued.

"Incredible! He dodged his attack and tripped him! Neither of them is gonna give. They keep flashing out with ferocious techniques."

Haruhi looked at the fight nervously when she hears Tamaki's voice. "So, they're at it again."

He and the rest of the Host Club had stepped to them to watch the fight. "I wish they would have chosen a better location to do this.", commented Kyoya.

"Wait! Why are you guys so calm?!", Haruhi questioned them shocked.

Tamaki pointed at the fighting pair and Haruhi looked back to see Chika pulling a weapon out.

"Now things are getting serious! Chika's got a weapon!"

Chika attacked Honey with the staff in his hands now, and Honey dodged.

"Hey! No way! The use of weapons should be against the rules!", shouted Haruhi, really worried now.

Chika was able to hit Honey and the older boy was thrown backwards.

"Woah! He knocked him out of the park!", commented Hikaru shocked and Kaoru joined him. "This may be his first win!"

"I gotcha.", Chika said as he tried to get his breath back while Honey was laying before him on the ground.

"Sorry, but I don't think so.", (y/n) spoke up. "The winner of this fight is Honey senpai.",

"(y/n) is right about that.", Mori agreed and Chika looked down to see that Shuriken have pinned the hem of his pent legs on the ground. "See? He got you."

"How the hell did he do that?",
questioned Chika with a frown as he saw Honey standing back up.

Renge was the one to answer his question, showing them a video of the fight, zooming in on Honey to let them see how Honey did it. "In the heat of battle, Honey senpai was able to attack with his Shuriken before Chika noticed!"

"He uses Shuriken?",
Haruhi sweated.

Chika greeted his teeth in annoyance as Renge continued. "His attack has left Chika utterly defenceless! What a great fight! Can't wait for the next one till then!" And so she disappeared through the floor again. "See ya!"