Honey's Three Bitter Days!

(y/n)'s Pov

"Now you've done it!", Tamaki shouted horrified.

"It's done, all right.", Hikaru said and Kaoru defended the two of them. "But it wasn't our fault."

"What?! You idiots! You're the ones who bumped into it, right?!",
Tamaki said back.

"Only because (y/n) was running away.",
Hikaru answered.

"We're trying to catch her because we wanted to have some fun and dress her up in cosplay.", Kaoru told him.

I had a deadpanned expression as the twins had me in a grip, trying to stay calm. Meanwhile Tamaki stood by the table with a knocked over teacup, the tea now spilled over Honey's bunny.

"So what? We cosplay all the time!", spoke Tamaki.

"Exactly, that's what I told them!", I said while glaring at the twins.

"We weren't going with the usual host club costumes.", Hikaru said back and Kaoru explained. "We wanted to see (y/n) in a bunny cosplay."

"But why a Bunny?", wondered Haruhi as I just gave them the best annoyed expression I could.

"You'd like to see it too, wouldn't you?",
the twins asked Tamaki now.

"How could you sexually harass her so casually?! If her father finds out... There's no time for stuff like that right now! I know what you're up to.", Tamaki ranted pointing at the twins. "You're trying to distract me from the mess you made. Get away from (y/n), you punks!"

"No way.", the two were squeezing me in their hug and I needed to control myself to not jump at their throats. "Let me go!"

"Excuse me, we don't have any guests at the moment, so I don't mind if you make a racket, but please be careful.",
Kyoya spoke to us as he was sitting at a table, working on his laptop. "You don't wanna wake Honey senpai."

The twins and Tamaki became pale as I gave a deadpanned expression. "Duh, this is why I didn't beat them to a pulp yet." By my words and expression the twins jumped up shocked and finally let me go.

Haruhi looked at Honey who was laying on a sofa, sleeping soundly. "He's a 3rd-year. He still takes afternoon naps?" Then she turned to us. "We are gonna have to tell him about the bunny at some point. Let's just wake him up and apologize."

"No wait! Don't get any closer to Honey senpai.",
Tamaki and the twins whispered to Haruhi, stopping her and Tamaki waved her to him. "Come back. It's safe over here."

"What are you talking about?",
asked Haruhi confused and walked to them, hidden behind another sofa.

"Honey senpai wakes up in a very bad mood after napping.", I answered next to them with crossed arms.

"Huh?", Haruhi still didn't get it.

"Now this may just be a rumour.", Tamaki spoke. "But the Haninozuka family once visited a U.S. military base to give combat training. Supposedly Honey senpai slept through most of it because of his jet lag. Then, a soldier came in and carelessly tried to wake him up since he had been sleeping for so long. On that day, he wiped out two entire platoons of soldiers and not just any soldiers, Green berets! And I've heard we've had diplomatic issues with America ever since that day."

"How terrifying!",
the twins gasped as Tamaki continued. "And we've got a bigger problem. Usa-chan was handmade for Honey senpai by his deceased grandmother. You've seen the way he carries it around. That little bunny is his most prised possession. I can't imagine how he's gonna react when he wakes up and sees that his precious Usa-chan is ruined."

"He's gonna do to us what he did to those Green berets!", the three idiots said now, horrified.

"You're exaggerating. It's impossible for that story to be true. I mean, come on.", Haruhi putted in.

"They may be exaggerating, but even I don't want to know what will happen when Honey senpai finds out.", I said and that now made Haruhi's eyes widen. "Is he really in such a bad mood after he wakes up?"

"He is.",
answered Tamaki. "And there is other evidence that Honey senpai has an evil side to him.
Listen to this. His blood type is AB. How do you like that?"