Save Yourself part 1

•Gamzee POV•

As I was walking down the street to get home,  I saw Karbro waiting for me on our door step. He looked uneasy..

"What's up Karbro? You okay? You're eyes are all motherfucken red and puffy." Karbro looked up at me with tears streaming down his face.

"Gam.. What the fuck.." I took his hand and walked him inside. He was acting really hysterical and wouldn't calm down. He would sob for 10 minutes on end and then stop and resume on crying. I held him in silence for at least a good hour and a half. After he finally calmed down he looked at me with a deep look of anger.

"What the FUCK!!" Karbro gently shoved me while he was still on my lap. "I called you, I called the café, they said they didn't know where you went when you got done performing!" he started to tear up and get all flustered. I gently grabbed his hands and told him to calm down once again. He eventually did and I knew he was about to get ever madder, so I cut him off and pulled out a box of his favorite candy and my guitar. I handed him the box and his eyes immediately lit up. He opened it without hesitation. I began to sing his favorite song and playing it on my guitar. He closed his eyes and began to hum along. I smiled and finished up with a kiss on his cheek.

"Happy 3 year mothafucken anniversary Karbro. I love you." I smiled and put my guitar down. Karbro looked at me and smirked. He had something in store for me too, but it was something he'd never do.