Save Yourself part 8 section 5

~DAVE POV~

After the performance, we headed back to Summers. As we stepped into the dark house she exhaled loudly. She was glad she didn't have work, but she was tired and I could tell. She shut the door behind Karkat and locked it. Then guided us up to the rooms. Karkat and Gamzee had the one farthest from hers. I had the one right next to hers. And with that, we all headed downstairs into the kitchen. I got myself a glass of water along with Karkat. Summer and Gamzee drank Faygo. Disgusting. We headed into the living room with our drinks and us three dudes sat down while she plugged in her phone to the speaker system. As the music played, she brought out various types of beer and alcohol. We all glared at her. A police officer, wanting to get drunk. So we agreed. I know I'm gonna regret it in the morning but oh well. I decided to do some shots with Summer. Gamzee was drinking some beer with Karkat and watching us.

"You two idiots should do body shots" Karkat smirked at us.

"Ehhhh??" Summer blinked a few times "I agree!"

"Ah crap.." I mumbled. She took all the alcohol off the table and told me to take my shirt off. I took it off and lied down. Gamzee and Karkat put the shot glasses on my body. Of course, they put one on each nipple. One on my belly button. One on my forehead, one in my mouth and a line of 3 down my chest. They sat back down and I tried not to move. Summer got close to me and decided to get the one of my forehead at first. The rules were to only use your mouth. So, she did. They clapped and laughed. She did all of them and saved the one in my mouth for last. She looked at me, hiccuped and giggled.

"I-i am gonna get that one. Okay??" She slurred a bit. I nodded. She got it carefully and drank away. As she threw her arms up, the two lovers declared they're going to bed after they put the shots on her. Summer then took off her shirt. I stood there, breathless. She was wearing a bra that was pink and laced with white. She giggled and layed down. I could see the goosebumps rise on her. Gamzee placed the first shot on her forehead, the next on her belly button. Karkat tried placing some on her chest, but they would fall, so he did a line leading down to her pants line. I felt my face get red as my shirt on the ground. I got the one off her forehead and bellybutton immediately. Then for the trail.. We were alone with music softly playing throughout the house. I began doing the line of shots with ease. One after another, I got the last one and looked at her. She fidgeted. I took it with ease and she layed there laughing and blushing. I looked at her, and took the opportunity. I kissed her stomach. She jolted up and looked at me. I took my glasses off my pale face. She smiled and stood up. I placed my hands on her waist and pulled her close as a slow song came on. We danced without our shirts on. I could smell the alcohol between our breathes. She kissed me, not sloppily or drunken. It was as if she sobered up. After a few hours of dancing to random songs, we both sobered up and cleaned up. I layed on her couch, and suddenly she jumped on me. Laying on me.  I flustered and looked away. She pulled my face gently towards her and kissed me. Every time we kiss, it's like I melt. I pulled her in tight. We stayed like that until I needed to catch my breath. Then she laughed and pulled out my phone. We took some funny pictures together and then some serious ones. After those pictures, we took some of us kissing. Hugging and cuddling. Even laying together. Then I sent them to her. She made her wallpaper one a collage of a few silly pictures then one of us kissing. I did the same thing. She smiled and snuggled into me.

"Dave..?" She mumbled

"Yeah?" I roughly responded

"Are we together..?" Summer had slight fear of rejection in her tone. I knew she was scared, I'm sure she hasn't dated since high school.

"Only if you wanna be." I kissed her forehead.

"I do." I felt her kiss my neck

"Then theres your answer kitten." I sat up and hugged her. She hugged me back. One day, I wanna make her a Strider.

  ~SUMMER POV~

Dave and I sat in that hug for what seems like years. My phone vibrated loudly on the glass table. I picked it up and answered not breaking the hug with Dave.

"Hello?"

"Summer?" I heard John's voice and my heart dropped.

".....what do you want. Why are you calling me so late and how'd you get my number?" I said seriously and full of anger.

"I called to apologize, love." His voice rang in my ears.

"I'm not your love John. You had your chance. Leave me alone."

"Oh come on. One fight and you leave me. Childish, Summer. Please come back to me."

"No. One fight. It was hell of a fight to. The night we broke up, you told Vriska and she just happens to hit me with her SUV on the way to your house. John, that's unforgivable." I soften my tone and look at Dave. He frowns and sighs.

"Just cause she got mad doesn't mean I sent her to hit you. Summer I tried calling you but got never answered me. Vriska was crazy in love with me and she would do anything if I got hurt. I disagreed with the fact she hit you and put you on life support, but can we please be together again? Come on love, give me a second chance." He sounded sad

"John. My answer is no. We can have an acquaintance for now and that may build into a friendship, but I'm taken. I'm sorry. Good night John." I hung up and turned my phone off and my pager on. I looked at Dave and explained. He said I was mature and handled it well. Strider sure knows how to make me feel safe. I grabbed his hand and lead him up to my room. He layed on my bed and patted it to tell me to come to him. I jumped in bed and laid there. He wrapped his arms around my waist and held me close. I intertwined my body with his, fitting like a perfect match. We both had fallen asleep around the same time. I'm finally getting a rested night of sleep, and it just happens to involve a boy I adore.

**PLEASE READ

Ello everyone! Thank you soooo much for reading. I hope you enjoy how it's going so far. Please comment and vote if you think this story or part deserves it. In the first few chapters it was boring, yeah I know. But has this gotten interesting or what?!? Hells yeah. Hope you guys enjoy :3