Save Yourself part 10

~GAMZEE POV~

It's been a few mourning months. We've been barely getting by, but we're surviving. Not in money costs. But safety and mental health. Summer and Dave got married. It was quick, because any of these days could be their last. My last. Karkats last. We don't even go out anymore. We all just sit around and drink. We're hiding. Scared and hiding. Summer is currently sitting against the wall, drinking whiskey with Dave. Karkat and I are sitting on the couch, huddling. Waiting. Waiting for the death threats and notes to stop. Waiting for the moments we are put out of our misery. I can't believe it. I want to die. I haven't wanted to die since the first time Karkat came and saved me with the married couple. I had a noose around my neck, I was being lifted up and held up high as Karkat got me down. For a while, I wanted to try. But that day changed my life. Karkat asked me out. Years of happiness, soon coming to an end. The inevitable was coming, and I know it. We all do. Dave has become an alcoholic. Summer is back to cutting herself, and Karkat avoids everyone most of the time. I try and try to pull through, but I can't. Look at us. We're begging for death. I'm eaves dropping from the couch and listening to the married couple behind me. Dave has to go to the restroom, and I hear a pill bottle opening... No no no no!! I turn around to see the brunette girl, a handful of pills. Going down her throat. I jump over the couch and hold her against the wall. Karkat is screaming at me to stop. But I can't manage any words.. I forcefully pry her mouth open and shove two fingers down her throat. Trying to get her to throw up the pills. She throws up to the side. I keep making her throw up until she's white as the walls. Dave comes and shoves me off. The two boys screaming. Summer slipping down the wall, falling asleep. I pick her up and slap her cheeks gently.

"Please... Please stay with us... why?!? Why did you do this?!?" I cry to her while picking her up. Running to the car, with the red eye boys following.

We're in the hospital. Summer is asleep, she'll be fine if I didn't do what I did... I cannot believe this.. Dave, sobbing at her bedside trying not to scream his lungs out. Karkat holding himself in the corner. I'm sitting alone in another side of the room. But the door opens. It's John and Sollux. At this point, Dave rushes at them. But he gets knocked out by John. I try screaming for security. No one comes, all of us are now out cold. In the dark. Being dragged to a cold alleyway. I can hear the thuds of limp bodies by me. I force myself to open my eyes. Summer is somehow awake, crying while Dave sits by her. Karkat by me. We're all hog tied. This is it. The end. A final chapter to a life long series. I look at Karkat while John and Sollux are talking in the distance. I look at him. I scoot over and kiss him. Telling him I love him. I then turn to Dave and Summer telling them I love them. We're all saying our goodbyes with quiet laughs and soft smiles. Until John and Sollux walk up to us instead. John looks scared. He smiles softly and apologizes for everything. He points a gun to Summer first, Sollux stands behind her. Laughing. She looks at us and smiles, closing her eyes. A shot was fired. All of us, eyes closed. A loud thump was heard. Warm liquid hitting my bottom. I want ro scream, but I know she is in a better place. But then I hear her voice.

"What the..?" I shoot my eyes open. John has shot Sollux in the head.