Save Yourself part 12

~SUMMER POV~

I wake up on a comfortable warm bed with Dave. He's fast asleep, I get up and ruffle his hair walking to the Hot Topic store about 7 shops down. I look around and grab some black laced panties and a pokemon bra. I head to the shirt section, picking up a Gorillaz tee shirt for Dave and a Nirvana tee for me. When I hit the pants section I pick up a pair of black booty shorts and some cut off grey jeand for Dave. I also decide to grab black lipstick for accessory. I get into the changing room, putting my new clothes on with the same black and white Nike running shoes. I turn on my radio since it's beeping.

"Catcher?" I hear Karkat saying. We're on our own line the other 2 don't know about.

"Speaking, go ahead Pride." I repeat while applying the lipstick.

"I can hear some banging coming from the south entrance. You near there?" Karkat sounds annoyed. I sigh.

"Yeah I'll radio you when I get there." I hear his radio click, I began radioing Dave.

"Red, come in R-"

"Red speaking, go ahead Catcher." He sounds tired.

"1. I'm going to check out banging from the south entrance. 2. Your clothes are in the hot topics changing room. 3. Get some rest, but be safe. 4. I love you babe." I smile at the radio and began jogging to the door. I get there and something unexpected happened. There's a little girl banging on the door. I stand there in shock. She stops banging and crying just placing her hands on the glass. I look at her and open the door. There are no zombies.. But how can s girl climb and 8 feet tall fence..? Is there a breach somewhere??! I sit her down, locking the doors.

"Thank you ma'am.." she sighs. "I'm sorry for bothering you, but can I have some supplies?" I look at her and frown.

"Are you all alone?" She nods at my question. "Well, you're not going to be alone. I'm sorry but I can't let you go. You're what 8, 9? There's only 4 people in this mall including me. Is it okay if I take you in?" What the hell am I saying?! She could be infected!! She perks up and hugs me. "First of all, whats your name hunny?" She tears up "I can't remember."

"Well. My name is Summer." I look at her. "What name would you like?"

"Can the others help decide?" I radio them, telling them what happened. They think I made the right decision, but Karkat isn't happy. I'm not quite surprised. Oh well. I have a beautiful girl now. She's 8 I believe. Bright blue eyes with tints of yellow that remind me of my dads. Long black hair.  She has a slim body frame. Muscular though. Very agile. Hmm. I wonder how this will work. I think a good name would be Sky or Dakota.

Hola everyone. I have ran out of ideas. I am winging it more than I ever did. Please comment on ideas and chose a name!! Each comment counts.