Save Yourself part 13

~GAMZEE POV~

I see Summer sitting down with a little girl like she explained. She was braiding her hair. Wow, such a mother figure. I know she wants kids, we both did. But it's gonna be tough to raise this little one at least. I walk over and stare, then cough and they turn around. I wave and walk to them. The little girl stares at me. She has beautiful blue eyes.. I guess Summer caught me staring because she said something.

"Gamzee, I'm thinking of naming her Sky or Dakota." I look at her, with a goofy smile.

"Personally I think Sky would suite her very well. Those eyes remind me of the sky before all this happened and it became gray." The little girl nods

"Mommy!! Daddy!!" My eyes widen and I laugh as she hugs Summer.

"Sorry Sky, but I'm not your daddy. I'm more of your uncle." She frowns.

"Then who will be my daddy?" I smile and see Dave walking up.  I crouch down to her and point to him. She gets up and runs to Dave, he looks terrified and he began to run away and to Summer. I laugh as the Sky accidentally goea flying into Karkat, making them both fall. Karkat crawls back and gets up.

"What the fu-" he screams but I let out a yell

"NO. NO CURSING." I point at my lover as he walks grumpily to me and I kiss his forehead. "Sky, this is your uncle Karkat. I'm your uncle Gamzee." She nods and hugs us, Karkat freezes then hugs back. She let's go and runs to Summer. Dave still looking scared asked Summer and thwn had a conversation while I decide to take a walk with Karkat.

"Babe."

"What??" He replies angrily

"I.. I want a kid." He stops and turns to me.

"What the hell? We aren't females so how the hell are we going to ha-" he stops. "I don't understand."

"I'm sure Summer would be a surrogate for us. It's just the fact I want it to have a bit of you or me in it.. That is the issue." He looks at me dumbfounded. He kisses me and then runs off somewhere. I tear up and walk to a baby store.

  ~KARKAT POV~

I kiss Gamzee and run off to the upstairs stores. I decided to hit the candy shop, to try and think about this. I grab a grape lollipop and put it in my mouth. I sigh and turn my walkie talkie to Dave and I's channel.

"Red here, go ahead Pride." I sigh

"Can you take Sky and go talk to Gamzee and send Catcher up to the candy store on the second floor?"

"Sure can. She'll be there shortly. Red out." The radio clicks. Today is gonna be long.

  Soon Summer knocks on the door and comes in. She gives me an empathetic smile.

"Karkat. What's up buddy?" She sits on the counter and eats a cherry lollipop.

"Gamzee wants a kid. He wants you to be a surrogate mother for us... But he wants the kid to have a part of me or him.. I'm not sure about it. What if you get hurt? We would need to take care of you constantly and you'll be eating for 2 and the mood swings.." I go on the rant and pacing around until she stops me with a hug.

"Karkat.. Stop talking please." Her green orbs stare right through me. "I'd love to be the surrogate mother. Just we need to talk to Dave about this. Please relax." She hugs me tightly and I hug back as I begin to cry. I can feel her tense up and trying not to cry herself. I let go and she smiles as I look away. She pats my shoulder "Let's go talk to them."

//////// The story is coming to an end because it seems people have stopped reading or enjoining it. I'm sorry but the next part will be the official end. No doubts. Then I will be starting a new story about who knows what. But some homestuck probably. Or SPN. Not sure..