Save Yourself part 8 section 4

~SUMMER POV~

We arrived shortly and it will be a while until Gam starts, so maybe I should go take a walk to the beach. It's a bit chilly outside, but that's fine. As I'm walking down towards the shore of the ocean, someone taps my shoulder. Being the paranoid jittery bug I am, I turn around in a fighting stance. Dave jumps back and puts his hands up quickly.

"Woah!! Summer, calm down!!" He looks surprised. I lower my hands and relax, giving him a solid punch on the shoulder while sighing.

"Don't scare me like that.." I need to calm down before I have an anxiety attack... Dave sees the tension and brings me in for a warm hug. His arms are so relaxing.. Now if he could take his shades off so I can see those red orbs shine. I look at him and I could tell he's been looking at the ocean since the hug. I just snuggle into the hug and smile. Dave hugs me a bit tighter as the wind blows. This feels so right.. unlike him... this is the feeling I've been searching for.

"Dave.." I whisper softly

"Hmm?" He looks down at me. I reach for his shades but he flinches which makes me retract my hand immediately. He chuckles nervously and takes them off. The light is still high in the sky, making his eyes glow. I can see he feels uncomfortable. I peck his cheek quickly and it eases him a bit.

~DAVE POV~

I cannot believe I took off my shades for her... I'd expect her to run. Run away from a mutant like me, but she doesn't. She.. she pecks my cheek instead. So far, this date is going good. Hells yeah! I smile at her. Her dark brown hair flows in the wind (I changed my hair color for this) as my blonde hair goes with the flow as well. I feel like someone is watching us, but I decide to disregard it. Hey.. what the hell?!? Wheres the lover boys??

~GAMZEE POV~

Karkat and I are in one of the restroom stalls.. making out. I cannot believe he's going to let us do it in here. I push him against the wall and lift him up slightly. I leave trails of kisses until I get to his neck. Knowing his spot already, I run my tongue over it.

"Hnn.." I can feel his bulge against me right now. That's making me harder.. He decides to fight for dominance, fighting my tongue. I smirk and let him have dominace over that, but I rub my crotch against the cancers. His knees buckle and he returns to being submissive. I can feel him getting harder by the second. He runs his hands to the edge of my shirt, slipping them under. His hands are cold, making me shiver. I grind against him once more until he practically begs to let me take him.

"Gam..." he breathes into my ear "come on you fucking tease.." I look at him in the eyes and grab the top of his pants, slowly pulling them down along with his briefs. He looks upset, but I keep the pace slow. He prettt much rips my pants and boxers down. I lift him up as he wraps his legs around my waste. Time for the ride of your life babe..

~JOHN POV~

Ahh, such a peaceful day at the beach. I think I'll head down to the water. As I'm walking, I believe I see Dave and Summer sitting there laughing. My ex and my best friend. Sitting together... ouch. My chest hurts suddenly. I keep watching, and to no avail Dave kisses her with such sweet passion. I ball my fists up.. such rage and tension. I still love that woman. She was mine for such a long time, but I made the biggest mistake of my life which caused me to lose her.

●FLASHBACK●

"Hey babe" Summer greets me with a sweet kiss. Lightening my mood just a bit. I don't respond so she scowls and lays down on my bed. She looks at the ceiling and then towards me. She sat up and I felt the sad aura around her.

"John?" She whispered

"What?!" I snap. She looks hurt and confused.

"Why are you mad? Did I do something??"