Save Yourself part 9 section 2

~KARKAT POV~

Its been a few days since I've talked to Summer. She quit the police. She's been held up for days in her house. She won't call or respond. She won't even talk to Dave. He's been crying and so mopey lately. Gam and I don't know what to do.. I think I'll let Gamzee go talk to Summer while I talk to Dave. I decide to tell Gam and he decided to go right now. I go to Dave's room and knock on his door. It swings open. Dave is standing there, smelly, no shirt, sweat pants, tissues everywhere, messy hair and of course he has his shades on.

"What do you want Karkat.." he sniffles

"You and I. We need to talk." He scoffs at my response

"No..." just as he tries to close his door, I slam it open and pull him out. He stayed calm but he's crying. He looks at me and he starts sobbing in between words "Summer... she.. she was raped... By John and Sollux.. we were going to protect you... But it's only getting worse.. she and I.. We were going to get married Karkat.. I don't even know anything anymore!!!" He screams. He falls sobbing. I.. I don't know. I'm crying. We're hugging and sobbing on the floor. Until Gamzee walked in carrying a girl who was shaking and crying. She was clinging on as if she was put down, she would die. She sat on his hip. Her once curvy figure, boney. Her smile, faded. Green hopeful eyes, drained. Brown hair knotted and tangled. Wearing pajamas. The girl who's name is Summer. Gamzee put her down, but he kept an arm around the now thin frame. She looks fragile.. we stood up. Hugging her softly as she sobbed on my shoulder while keeping us in a death grip. We stayed like that until she stopped crying. She said there weren't any more tears, but she was still crying. Dave picked her up like Gamzee did. They went off into the room, talking about God's knows what. I just hope they make it through.

  ~DAVE POV~

My.. fiancé. My best friend. My apple. Sitting on my lap like a child. Her angelic grace (spn fans :D?)has been stolen. Everything about her is wrong, but I still  love her. I stop stroking her matted hair, and bring up her chin to look at me.

"You need to shower. We both do.." I try to lighten the mood, even though she was raped. I saw her eyes finally glisten a bit she gave the awkward laugh of hers which made me laugh.

"I know.. well ill shower soon. But I have a question.. are we uh still ya know.." she quiets down.

"Yes. Of course. Only if you want to though.." she nods and smiles. The girl I once loved is back. I didn't know that it would be this easy. But she's pulled through. I hug the brunette tightly. Time to take a shower..

  ■TIMEY WHIMEY SKIP■

Summer and I are sitting on my bed. Shes in a pair of my basketball shorts and a red tank top. I'm in the same kind of outfit, just with a jacket. I'm brushing her hair. She's so cute.. wearing my clothes, letting me brush the tangles out. What a fucking mess this past few weeks have been. But I will fix everything. For our futures. Mine, Karkat, Gamzee, Summer. Everyone affected.