Save Yourself part 3

•KARKAT POV•

I finally woke up with arms around me. Gam was lightly snoring and he was still fully dressed from last night. I wasn't sure what to do, if I should move or what. I decided I actually needed to get up so I moved his arm off of me, and quietly and quickly I got up. I heard a loud groan from him followed by Gam tugging at my boxers.

"So, motherfucker. A first night of being married, you decide to get up without me." Gam laughed.

"Oh, sorry.." I managed to sputter "I wanted to go shower"

"Well, who said I didn't want to join?" Gamzee proceeds to sit up on the end of the bed. "And just how are you undressed but I'm not?"

"I woke up to go to the restroom."

"Oh, well fine. Let's go motherfucken shower."

*Shower scene*

          •GAMZEE POV•

'Thank god we have a huge bathroom..' The water was boiling and it felt amazing. What felt even more amazing was seeing Karbro naked and vulnerable in front of me. He turned to face me and blushed.

"You know you should take a fucking picture.. it lasts longer." Karbro muttered.

"How 'bout I grab it?" I blurted without any thought. Karkat laughed and became unaware of how hard his member was becoming at the thought of Gamzee touching him. I laughed along with Karbro and saw him get hot and bothered. I blushed and pulled him close to me. My member was rubbing against his butt. I was getting hard. I heard a gasp from Karkat and his breathing changed, I looked and his erection as it was only half of its full potential. I pulled Karkat as close as possible to me. I softly grinded against him while breathing on his neck.

           •KARKAT POV•

Gamzee was grinding up against my ass. I felt him grab my ass and smack it. My cock was harder than ever. I wanted him. I wanted to feel and taste every inch and ounce of my husband. I flipped myself around and looked at him. His indigo eyes had the word lust all over them. Something wasn't right.. I felt like something inside of him snapped. Gamzee grabbed my shoulders fiercely.

"Karkat..." he said hushed.

"Yes?"

"I... I need you."

"For what?.."

"I.. Since well we're married and all.. I uh.. I want to feel you. I want to take it to ths next level"

"Gamzee... I want this too." I responded. I kissed him, sucking on his bottom lip. My tongue fiddled his mouth until he let my tongue explore the new territory. The hot make out session and foreplay eventually ended after half an hour. Gamzee shoved me against the bathroom wall and lifted me up. He mouthed he loved me and gently lifted me onto his tip. I flinched and he held me there. 'Come on Karkat.. you and Gamzee have had a lot of sex before. why are you freaking out now?!' I nodded and he gently slid into my butt. I already started moving my hips to pleasure both of us. Eventually, we start moving faster and faster. Gam was digging his nails into my hips. I loved the pain and he kept going and going. He pressed his lips on my chest and began roughly biting my pale skin. He left bruises and he kept getting rougher shoving himself inside of me until he couldn't go further. I was getting close to cumming. I kept on shouting his name and with one final blow to my g spot, I cummed onto his chest and stomach. He kept going for a bit and then unloaded his sweet hot sticky love inside me. I got off, and resumed showering.

         •GAMZEE POV•

Karbro and I finished our little fun time. We resumed to shower and cleanse ourselves. We finally finished and got dressed to go out and spend a day as husbands. A day with my husband. Still ain't gonna motherfucken get over the fact I married motherfucken Karkat Vantas.

Karkat Vantas and Gamzee Makara.

               HUSBANDS.