Save Yourself part 6

~GAMZEE POV~

I woke up sweaty, gross, naked and next to Karkat. I swore to myself under my breathe. I knew what happened, I don't know why I didn't kill that idiot Sollux. God he's not even good looking, Karkat can do much better. I signed and got up. I pulled some clothes out for him, I put them on the bed and put some fresh boxers and baggy sweat pants on. I headed to the restroom and looked at myself in disgust. I had dark bags under my eyes, my scars were visible, my indigo eyes have never looked so.. black. My hair was always in perfect place though, so no worry about that. I groaned and walked to the living room, remembering to pick up the mess I made. I picked it up and called work to tell them I had some issues and I couldn't come in. I looked at the last piece of glass clutched in my hand, I squeezed it until blood hit the soft shaggy carpet. I sighed wiped most of it off and threw the glass out. I sat down until I feel a pair of cold arms snake around my shoulders. I shuddered and sighed.

"Err.. We need to talk babe" Karkat said groggily. I sighed and I turned around.

"I don't wanna hear this right now.."

"We're going to have to talk sometime you ass."

"Fine." I snapped "Let's fucking talk about how that motha fucken prick was on you."

"Ugh, don't fucking snap at me right now." He stared daggers at me. I looked down.

"Karkat, how the fuck did that shit happen?" After an hour of explaining and crying and arguing, it grew silent but for a door ringing. I got up and told Karkat to wait there. I open the door to see Sollux standing there.

"Can I come in?" He said while rubbing the nape of his neck.

"No." I hissed and just as I was about to slammed Sollux pushed the door opened.

"Dude, I need to talk to you two. Tho, will you let me in." He lisped.

"No," I pushed him out "go the fuck away from us. Don't come back either." I slammed and locked the door. I walked back to Karkat and told him what happened. I sighed and plopped down on the couch, laying my head on Karkat's lap. I felt him rub his hands throughout my hair, pulling the tangles and knots out. I felt like shit but KK doing this was always refreshing and calming. I groaned and got up. 'Hmm. I think I'll take Karkat out today. Might as well make up...'

  ~SOLLUX POV~

Hmm, somehow I need them to talk to me so I can apologize.. I know I fucked up. I touch the cuts, bumps and bruises on my face. I flinch and as I was about to knock back on the door I decide to lower my hand. What the fuck am I doing? Why should I apologize? Gamzee stole the love of my life 3 years ago and I'm apologizing? Nope. This isn't over yet Makara. I will have Karkat Vantas. And no one will stop me.. I have a genius thought and I must go home.. I will have him.

  ~KARKAT POV~

Gamzee says he has something in mind for us to do today.. It's nothing fancy but since we live in Santa Cruz, it shouldn't be. Well he told me to dress for fun and the weather. I decide to go up to my room and change. I pull out some black shorts that are like skinny jeans, but cut off at the knee. It's between my black sweatshirt with the cancer zodiac on it, or a grey tanktop with a black cancer zodiac on it. I decide to go with the sweatshirt and head down to see Gam. Gam is wearing a lovely pair of shorts exactly like mine, but he's wearing a purple tanktop with his sign on it.  It really compliments his eyes... I smile at him with his fluffy poofy hair. He smiles back and takes my hand.

"Look, things didn't go so well the past few days and I think we need to get over it babe." Gam stares at me seriously.

"Alright.. what did you have in mind?" I question.

"We're going to the boardwalk!" He smiles "I think that would be the perfect thing to do right now! Let's go!" He kisses my cheek and grabs my hand, practically running to the car.