Save Yourself part 2

•KARKATS POV•

I can't believe I'm about to fucken do this.. I walk to my bedroom and get out some fancy clothes and changed. I hadn't noticed Gam was behind me. I was focused on buttoning my shirt up when I felt hands slip around my waist and cold breathes on my neck. I knew it was Gam and all I did was blush and softly grind my butt against his crotch. I gently pushed him off and told him to change into something fancy. He smiled and kissed my neck then walked off. I finished changing myself and walked into Gamzee's room. He was sitting on his bed with a framed picture in his hand. I walk over too see the picture. It's a picture of me. Suddenly, I see a tear drop onto the picture. I heard small sniffles as he grips the picture until his knuckles turned white. I finally grabbed him and held him so close to me.

          •GAMZEE POV•

I was sitting there looking at my boyfriend. He looked perfect in every picture he was in. I sat here on my bed tearing up, knowing Karbro had his eyes on me. A single tear of mine hit the frame of the picture. I felt Karbro throw his arms around me. I put the picture down and held him back. I stopped crying and buried my face in his neck. I heard a slight giggle and he pulled my chin up to look at him. His deep red eyes gave me the most reassuring look. I smiled and hugged him tight. Later on we eventually got home from a fancy restaurant. Karbro usually has nothing planned and I'm fine with that because every anniversary we have, I get to make him smile. But this year definitely was a surprise. He then had another surprise. We were at home and he was laying on top of me while I was laying on the couch. I was playing with his hair when he suddenly burst up.

"Crap!" he muttered "Hey, I'll be right back. I forgot the best part of tonight." He kissed my cheek and dashed off. I sat there in silence for ten minutes until he came back. He dimmed the lights and pulled out a lovely bouquet of violets. As he handed me the bouquet,  I sat there in awe. I hadn't realized he pulled out a small box, for a ring.

            •KARKAT POV•

I had took out the small indigo box. Gamzee finally looked up from the bouquet and began tearing up. I opened it and I slid the ring on his finger. The ring had a dark indigo square gem on the silver ring. Gam had started crying once more. My face flustered and I spoke.

"Gam, my fucking awesome boyfriend." I spoke in a husked voice "happy anniversary and will you finally be my husband?"

"Karbro, of course you motherfucker!!" Gamzee cried out. "I love you so much!!!"

             •GAMZEE POV•

'I cannot believe Karbro did that' I thought to myself. He finally made a move. I was so overjoyed. I kissed him and ran my hand throughout his hair. I pulled him up onto my lap and made my way to his neck. A small moan escaped his mouth. I gently tugged on his skin. I stopped for the night and picked him up and carried him to my room. I layed him down and cuddled up next to him. I kissed him goodnight. I kissed my husband goodnight.