Save Yourself part 5

•GAMZEE POV•

I woke up with Karbro ontop of me, sleeping peacefully with scars and bruises scattered throughout his body. I knew for a while, I wasn't going out. 'I'll only go out if he goes out, which he doesn't much.' I sighed in my thoughts. I lifted him up and held him as a child with his head on my shoulder. I went and put him on the bed, tucked him in and kissed his forehead. I silently and awkwardly stammered into the restroom. I looked at my cuts. I try to touch my face, but it just sends waves of pain throughout my body. I gently start applying neosporin to my face. It hurts, but it'll fight infection. I have to go to work though..

        •KARKAT POV•

'I woke up too late..' I thought. I got up from the bed, heading to the restroom. I looked at myself. I had baggy eyes, fluffy hair and a disgusting body. All these bruises... How can Gam stand to look at me? I'll never understand him.. I guess I'll go hang with Sollux for now. I got myself dressed in grey skinny jeans, black converse, and a black sweater. I grabbed the keys and headed out. About 10 minutes later, I arrived and Sollux practically threw open the door. He was so happy, he dragged me inside. Happily we decided to talk and watch my favorite movie (Død Snø). His red and blue eyes looked at me sorrowfully. He apologized and grabbed me, pulling me into a hug. After the hug, I decided to text Gamzee where I was.

Me: OVER AT SOLLUX'S HOUSE

Gam: AlRiGhT. :0)

After closing my phone, we finished the rest of the movie in silence. I was starting to fall asleep when Gam texted me he was on the way to pick me up. I sat up and looked at Sollux with a smile. Sollux blushed and saw that I was sleepy. I was about to fall asleep when a pair of lips crashed against mine. I woke up to Sollux kissing me without the intention to stop. I keep trying to push him away, but he won't take no for an answer...

          •GAMZEE POV•

I was about to walk up into Sollux's crib when I heard smooching. I laughed, knowing they're probably watching a cheesy movie. I open the door to see Sollux on Karbro, shoving his tongue in his mouth. My mouth dropped. I felt the burning tears forming in my eyes. I knew I had to get the hell out.

"What the fuck.." I managed to spit out. They both looked at me and I just ran out. I decided to head to the apartment.. I kept running and running until my lungs burnt. I felt the tears flying off my face when I hear Karbro shout my name. I keep running until I reach my place. I open the door and slam it. I locked the door and headed to the restroom, looking like a disaster. I grabbed out my old razor that I hadn't used since I met Karkat.. I grabbed the razor and started the tub. I waited until the tub was warm. I stripped myself down and laid in there hoping to figure out what happened. 'No wonder.. How can I be so oblivious!? He was never happy with me.. I go to find him and Sollux making out.. He was cheating on me.. How could he..' I cried. I got a piece of paper and a clipboard. I began to write..

"Karkat. I can't believe I didn't see the signs. You're were unhappy with me but you did your best to try and keep me happy. I was so stupid. I'll miss you, but you and Sollux deserve to be happy together. I won't be the one to hold you two back. I love you Karkat Vantas, but you didn't love me. I'm sorry. goodbye forever.. Please save yourself from a life full of lies and a heart full of pain and sorrow.." after sobbing and writing, I had my razor in my hand. I pressed it to my wrist hardly, already cutting the skin. I winced, and let a cry escape my mouth. I sliced hard and deep into my wrist, watching my blood leave my body. I laid back and let my blood go. I cried and began to feel light headed. I let out a final cry and scream. "I LOVE YOU KARKAT" I let out my final breath in the bloody bath..

          •KARKAT POV•

I pushed Sollux off with all my might. I started crying and screaming knowing that had scarred Gamzee for the rest of his life. I had to get out and to the apartment. I ran out, stumbling into the car and speeding to the house. I finally got there, parked on the lawn and hopped out. I didn't care, as long as Gam is fine... I ran in to the huge flat. Searching every room, I finally get to the restroom and see Gamzee, lying in a tub of his own blood. His eyes were wide open with a look of severe depression. Only his left wrist was sliced open on the vein. He let himself suffer and bleed out... I starting sobbing and screaming.. I finally pick up the paper he had wrote.. After reading it over and over, I starting shaking and screaming until I couldn't breath.. I began freaking out, trying to wake him up. His blood was all over me... I pulled him out of the tub and tried CPR.. Nothing was working.. I held him close to me, screaming and sobbing on him.. I snapped. I got up and put his body on the floor gently.. knowing my best friend and husband was gone.. I went to the bedroom and grabbed the gun he kept under his bed. I walked to the bathroom, shaking and trying to load the gun and constantly dropping the bullet. I looked at him and whispered..

"Gam.. You fucking idiot.. I love and and I will still love you in the afterlife. You deserve so much better. I'll never forgive Sol for what he did.. I love you and I will save myself.. I love you Gamzee Makara.." I loaded and cocked the gun, putting it up against my temple. I smiled while looking at him. I pulled the trigger and everything went black.. I saved myself.. But I couldn't save him..

~~~~~Hello! Sorry people, I had to finish it and I'm so so sorry that it ended that way. But I hoped you enjoy. Be looking forward to some: Levi x Reader, Levi x Eren, Castiel x Reader, Sebastian x Reader and some Ciel x Reader. :)♥