Save Yourself part 14

~SUMMERS POV~

I'm going to be having a child. For Karkat and Gamzee. So that means that I'll be carrying my own child.. But not with the man I share a life with.. I'm laying on a mattress in a baby store that Karkat and I decided on. Turns out we're going to use Gamzee's sperm.. Dave obviously wouldn't let Gamzee lay a hand on me. So Gamzee is gonna have his sperm on a tray and you know.. I lay there as they walk in. Karkat has been sitting beside me, comforting me. They all small as Karkat kisses my hand and walks out with Gamzee. Dave comes as I sit up. He smiles and kisses me sweetly as he puts gloves on. I shift in the sheets and feel super uncomfortable. This almost reminds me of.. rape.. He stopped kissing me and he dips two fingers on the tray and lifts the sheet up. I tear up as he looks at me for approval. I nod and he reaches for my womanhood. He shoves a finger inside me softly and slowly. A tear runs down my face and he inserts the other finger until all of the sperm is inside me. He pulls his fingers out and I curl up and cry. He tries to cuddle with me and hold me but I push him away. He leaves. I think I'll take nap.

"Please lock the door.." I say. He smiles at me and nods. He locks the door and I slowly drift asleep.

  Soon I wake up. Not knowing the time. I get up and put on the clothes that were left. One crimson dress that goes to the half of my thighs and some black and white laced undergarments. I slip it on and go look for baby clothing until Karkat comes opening the door.

"Hey Summer.." Karkat holds something behind his back. I raise an eyebrow. Sky walks from behind him.

"Hi mommy!" Sky runs up and hugs me. I kiss her forehead. "Uncle Karkat explained how you're having a baby for them!" I stood there and smiled.

"Yes, so he or she will be your cousin and hopefully your best friend." Sky holds my belly and listens. "Sky, sweetheart the baby won't be there for a while." She frowns and runs up to Dave as he walks.

"Daddy!!!" Dave picks her up and spins her around then holds her on his hip.

"Time to wait for a little miracle."