Save Yourself part 9

~DAVE POV~

I woke up to Summer, in a tanktop and boy shorts (underwear). She must have gotten up last night. Man, what a sight. She was curvy, not too curvy but not skinny. She was perfectly imperfect. She had light and dark scars on her right thigh, stomach, chest, and left wrist. I sighed and began tracing each one on her thigh carefully. There are a lot, but I don't mind. Suddenly, she stretched her whole body in a backwards motion and hit my nose. She retracted her hand quick and cussed under her breathe. I laughed and she jumped, falling out of the bed. She got up and punched my shoulder.

"You're an ass.." she turned on her heels, heading to the restroom. It was like 2 PM. We both barely woke up. How late did we stay up anyways..? "Daaave!" Her voice sang

"Yeah?" I sat on the edge of the bed. Oh... I'm not in a shirt, but only in my boxers.

"Come here.. Now!" Her voice boomed through the room, then we heard a scream from Karkat, following his scream was Gamzee laughing and him cussing loudly. I walk up and see the large mirror hand blue hand prints on it, with the words "YOU WILL BE MINE~" printed clearly. She turned to me angry. "Strider!! What the fuck!!!"

"Yo, I did not do that." I look at her and then back to myself. I look like complete shit. "One, I'd never use blue. Two, you're already mine." Summer's eyes widened. She let out a hearty laugh then hugged me.

"Yeah yeah.. That's true, it was probably Gamzee or something." She continued hugging me.. wait. Gamzee would always put hOnK at the end or some shit...

  ~KARKAT POV~

"You know? Even though Summer was always in a shitty mood and hurting herself, she still was one of the sweetest people." I look at Gamzee, our hands entwined.

"You got that right motherfucker." He smiles his goofy ass smile at me.

"You're such a fucken dumbass, you know? I'm glad you're not wearing that shitty ass clown make up anymore.." I reach to touch the scars on his face, but he twitches and moves back.

"Still.. Please don't touch for a while." His smile faded

"Ugh fuck you." I mumble. He just sighs and we stay silent, listening to Summer yell at Dave. Then the doorbell rings. I got up first and went to the door. I unlock and open it, seeing no one. I look down and there was a package. Well, two. One for Summer... One for me...? What the fuck??! No one knows I'm here though!! Holy shit... It can't be... No. He's in jail! I pick up the packages and my heart began racing. I slam the door and lock it. Running to Gam. I put Summers package on the table, and I sit next to Gam.

"Hey.. Isn't that motherfucken Summers mail?" He questions me. I shake my head and hand him the box, shaking. He takes it, his droopy eyes shoot wide open. He glances at me, still facing the box. Then he carefully sets it on the table. "AYE YOU MOTHERFUCKERS GET DOWN HERE." Gamzee's deep voice echoes. Sudden footsteps of hurry began getting closer and louder. The two show up, worried. I point to the box. Summer comes up in her underwear, grabbing it. I fluster and grab Gamzee's hand. He giggles but then turns serious again. She looks at me seriously. Dave sits on her recliner.

"Did you tell anyone, anyone at all, you were here?" Summer asks. I shake my head. She looks at my Indigo lover and he shakes his head. She repeated the process with Dave. She shook it gently, then put her ear against it. She sighed and went to the kitchen, coming back in with a box cutter knife. She cut open the box, revealing it's context. It was a teddy bear I had when I was a child along with a note and rose. She set the teddy and rose on the table, not acknowledging her package. She opened the note with ease.

"Hello there dear lover, you must be wondering how I wrote this to you! Well simple. I didn't. My lovely friend E did. I may be gone for a while, but in 2 years. I will have you. Much love, xoxo~." Summer's voice quieted.. I began shaking, I can't stop... everything is getting fuzzy.. I can feel foam... everything is now black. I can hear voices, but I'm shaking and foaming. Gamzee is screaming and crying. I can feel Summer's hands along with Gamzee's hands holding my still. I can feel my head getting turned to wherever. I coughed up a different liquid. I could hear Dave yelling in the phone, probably the hospital. This was not good..