ALTERNATE ENDING

~GAMZEE POV~

I pull up to the driveway, hearing smooching noises from inside. I let out a laugh, knowing they're watching a cheesy movie or something. I open the door with a grin on my face, but it quickly turns into a large frown. Seeing my husband being kissed by some... freak.

"What... the fuck.." I spit with venom in my voice. Sollux sits up, smirking at me. Karkat has tears rolling down his face. I walk up to Sollux and grab a handful of his hair. I drag him of my lover, throwing him out the door. He sits there taken back. I stomp out the door. I pull him up by his collar and start hitting him. I punched his eye hard, breaking his glasses and causing his cheek to bleed and swell. Sollux has a look of fright on his face. He began to mumble and scream some shit, but I just kept hitting his face until his body became limp and unconscious. I throw him on the ground and leave him there. I turn on my heels quickly too see Karkat, shaking on the porch. Sobbing and hyperventilating. I grab him and put him in the car, driving off back to our home with the only noises of Karkar crying. I pulled up into the driveway and got out. KK got out and I locked the car. I stormed into the house, grabbing a vase and flinging as hard as I could into the wall. I turned to KK with a freakish smile, with tears running down my face. He flinched and practically jumps on me. I hold him back and he takes me to the couch. He sits me down and sits down on my lap. I would push him off, but I didn't have the strength.. I started sobbing into his shoulder.

"Gam.." he cupped my face in his hands "Look at me."

"What.." I looked at him with puffy eyes and a wet face. He had tears still streaming down his face. He pulled me in roughly for a passionate kiss. I don't know why, but this had turned me on. I heard him give a lighthearted chuckle during the kiss. I pulled away, not even going to darken the moment by asking what happened. All I knew was, I wanted him. There and now. I looked into his red eyes. He knew what I wanted. I stared at him, with lust and love in my eyes. He laughs and nibbles at my neck. I give a slight moan when he hits a spot, just a bit below my jawline. He noticed and began to run his tongue over that spot. He tugged on it with his teeth, suckling that area. I couldn't handle this anymore, I needed this.

  ~KARKAT POV~

I knew what Gam wanted. At the time, I wanted him too. I didn't want someone else kissing me or touching me. I bit his neck one last and hard time as I got up. I watched him try to grab me, I pulled away and pushed him back. I pulled my shirt off, and tried to be sexy. I tugged my pants off gently, leaving me in my briefs. I saw a bump rise in his pants. I made quick eye contact and he blushed. I made him get undressed, leaving him in his boxers. I sat on his lap gently. I grinded my hips onto him and wanted to get him ready for me. He grabbed my ass and spanked me, wanting to hurt me in ways that would turn me on. I let him have control over me.  Gam roughly began biting my neck. I moaned and he kept running his hands up and down my body. I stood up and led him to our bedroom. I walked into the room to get thrown on my bed. Gam got ontop of me and licked my stomach, forcing me to buck my hips a little. I felt heat rise up in my face, making me quiver. Gam had moved up to my face and began kissing me. I felt his tongue lick my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I gladly let him explore my mouth as he has before. I felt him rub my member at his hand, teasing me. I bit his bottom lip, making him bleed a little. We stopped to catch our breaths. Gamzee's forehead lied against mine.

"I love you Karkat." He looked me in the eyes "Don't ever let someone touch you again."

"I love you too Gam." I whispered. He sat back on my legs, tearing my briefs off. I blushed as he slid his boxers off slowly, as to tease me. He pulled my legs around his waist, aligning himself at my entrance. He shoved himself inside of me, not wanting to hold back any longer.

■TIME SKIP CAUSE YES■

No one's POV cx

As the two lovers layed there sprawled out on the bed. Beads of sweat running down they're exhausted bodies. They knew this was going to be a good night. The skinny red eyed boy, looked at his Indigo lover. He knew that was the only make up sex that they'll ever have, but they were wrong. More fights and brawls were coming their ways, and a possible break up. But mainly because the author is a dick, but back to the story. There is so much coming there way, just cum and issues. But, we shall see. In the next chapter!!

~~~~~~~~MOTHER FUCKEN AUTHOR NOTE.

So I decided to fucken continue this story cause a special Lil flower named Karkat-Vantastic. I love this fan in particular because they wanted me to do an alternate ending cause the original one was quite depressing. I decided to keep this story alive, so just go with this ending if you wish to keep reading. I love you guys! I had a lot of trouble with the Castiel x Reader so I thought this would be easier to continue. I'll try to update every day or two.

"Hey author, stop mothafucken being a bitch and make Karbro and I fuck more"

Um sure okay Gam. I think I could do that if the readers wish.

"Hey, I never agreed to this crap!!"

Yeah I know, but hey. It's hot (=^  w  ^=) so I shall continue the sex and draaammnaaa. Have fun everyone ;)