Wrong decisions

What happened you remembered only partially. You arrived and fell into Gavin's arms. You were far from what a person could call responsible. You had one more bottle of whiskey in your hand. Gavin sat you down and tried to talk, but you both ended up drinking. Then none of you were sober enough to make responsibe decisions. But you were angry. Angry and said that Connor refused to answer your question. Gavin and you started kissing. You stripped him out of his shirt, and he took you to his bedroom. Then he stripped you. Not soon later... Oh my gosh, you did it, didn't you? You remember that you looked at the clock before falling asleep. It was 0:56 am...
You sat up, wherever you were and realised three things. The first, that you are hungover as fuck. It hurt like hell. The second is that you were naked, and the room was cold. And the third, that Gavin won't wake up, just because you push his hand off of you.
You panicked. It must have happened, didn't it? And you didn't even went home afterwards. Everyone knows that if you sleep over, it means something. What will Gavin think? And oh my god, what does Connor think? I didn't go home. He must have been freaking out by now. Where is your phone? You need to find it and call him that you are okay.
You started to search maniacly for your chlotes. You had a faint memory that your phone is in the pocket of your jacket.
You searched through the room, found your bra's, panties, and your blue dress. It looked awful, and smelled like you had been sleeping on the streets.
You went out of the room and almost tripped in your high heels. They seemed to be fine. You grabbed them, but didn't put them on just yet. You hoped that you could sneak out of Gavin's house without waking him up. You went to the dining room where the two of you were drinking. You saw a completely empty whiskey bottle, and two glass. One of them still had some leftover in it. Your jacket was nowhere to be found.
"Are you looking for this?" you heard Gavin's voice from behind and as you turned around you saw him holding your jacket in one of his hands and your phone in the other.
"That plastic fucker really worries about you. He left 4 voice mails, 38 missed calls and 12 text messages. Did you know, that they can send text messages, because I sure didn't." he said looking trough your phone.
"Can I have them back?" you asked after a while.
"Sure." He threw your phone to you. When you wanted to open it, by your date birth which was your password, it didn't let you in.
"Gavin! You changed my password, didn't you?" you asked him
"I did. The date of birth isn't the safest choice when it comes to passwords, you know."
"Change it back. I need to call up Connor and order a taxi." you said.
"I will. After we talked about this." he said pointing at first you and then him.
" What do you want to talk about this? It was a horrible mistake, since you were drunk, I was drunk, and I love someone else." you said.
"You know (Y/N), I wasn't drunk last night. And it was a fuckin' amazing night for me. And as you moaned my name you seemed to enjoy yourself too."
"As I already said I love some-"
"I KNOW! THAT PLASTIC PRICK!" Gavin shouted. You never heard him shouting ever. You looked at him in shock. "What does he have that I don't? You know, that I love you back, and I am a human just like you, and I was the one who you went to when you were drunk."
"Yeah... Drunk and miserable. You were the one who took advantage of me, you were the one who fucked me while I was almost unconsciously drunk, and now you want to tell me that you are so fuckin' perfect?" you cried out. You didn't care anymore. You just grabbed your jacket and went out the door, leaving Gavin at the door, in nothing but his underwear. You walked out, and you felt the cold air starting to clean out your head. Your head hurt like hell, and when you didn't really looked and a almost got hit by a car, the horn was so loud that you thought that you were going crazy.
It wasn't a long walk from Gavin's to your flat. You walked past a dog, that was barking at you, and you sweared how much you fucked everything up.
Yeah... That idea, that you will confess before midnight seemed like it was light-years from you.
"(Y/N)!" you heard someone shouting your name, when you were only one block away from your house. You didn't stopped. You just thought that you imagined it, but when you heard your name a second time you turned around.
You turned around and saw Connor running to you, and hugging you. It was hard to catch him and not fall back. You were still dizzy, but even though all of your troubles, you felt happy.
Connor hugged you closely and gave a kiss on your forehead.
"I'm so glad that I finally found you! I was wandering around the neighborhood all night! I called you but you didn't pick it up so I called Hank, and I didn't knew what to do. Oh my God, I'm so sorry! I missed you so much!" Connor cried out on your shoulder.
"You were... Wandering around? Looking for me?" you asked and you felt that tears wanted to form in your eyes. And you felt the dehydration, so they couldn't.
"Of course I was. You are important to me. More than other humans. You are special." he said, as he pulled back so he could look into your eyes.
You saw that even though you couldn't cry, he did.
"I love you Connor." you said. You didn't think just said naturally, and hugged him again.