g)

(Ending part! Congrats!)

You promised Hank that you will be there.

The thought that you will see the others again warmed your heart. You could see everyone again. Or, at least almost everyone. But if you thought about it, Markus and Simon will probably act like some cute couple, North most certainly will end up arguing with Fowler one way or another, and Ralph will act as cute as ever, so Carl will talk with him all night long. And about Hank... Well, if the rumors are true Hank loved booze even before he started drinking to mute the pain, and became a grumpy alcoholic old cop.

You knew that you will be the sober one to take care of everyone. Or at least every human.

But that didn't matter. You didn't miss hungover that much. But before, Connor and you went home to change your chlotes. You wanted to get something better looking and more or at least as comfortable as your current chlotes.

When you got home you opened your wardrobe and stood in front of it for at least 10 minutes straight. In your head you tried all of your chlotes on then decided that it's not good. You just scanned them and you faced a really serious problem all women face, when they want to dress up by a vision. That you don't have enough chlotes.

At the end you decided by a navy flower patterned dress, and your black leather jacket. You looked cool in it or at least you thought you did, so you were pleased with yourself.

Connor changed too, but you didn't think much of it. The pants stayed, and he put on a dark blue shirt, so he would mach you instead of his original white ones. He even helped you chose your shoes. Or instead, he told ,out that it's winter, so you shouldn't use your autumn high heels.

Well, whatever. He was right,you knew that. But you kinda didn't want to listen to him.

The two of you got into a cab, when you were finished. Then it took you to Hank's house.

You and Connor walked up to the door. You were on his right, so you pushed the ring. The door opened only to let you find a drunken Hank in the door. Ok, so you won't even get one more sober moment of him today.

"(Y/N)! CONNOR! It's so nice to see you!" he hugged you. Then Connor. Then dear old Sumo walked up to you, and after he sniffed Connor's hand, he hut his head under it, and just like a gentle giant asked for petting. Of course Connor was mesmerised by this animal, and as soon as the two of you walked to the living room, he sat down to the couch, letting sumo sit on his lap, and petting him. Honestly it was bad seeing how much spit he got onto his shirt. But he was happy. 

"(Y/N), don't you wanna pet him? I know you like dogs like I like them." he said, and Sumo looked at you, with his tounge out, ready to lick you friendly as soon as you come close enough so he would be able to reach you. 

All the others were already here when you arrived. You were happy to see them, and they didn't idolated as much as you imaginedit. Nort, Markus, and Simon were talinh, while Carl talked with Fowler over the fact that it's hard to treat these modern youngs right. Of course Carl seemed very proud of his son, when Leo brought the three of them some wine. You would have never imagined Fowler a wine-guy. Also, you've never met Leo, but you heard the big Carl Manfred's bad-boy son, with zero talent of his had's. He didn't seem such a bad guy at the end. Not like what the rumors said about him. Then you saw Ralph, completely freaking out over the  condition of a dead flower in a pot and he tried to revive it by the power of technology of his. Sometimes you forget that he is a gardener android. He would be so much better in... Well, in just being cute in general. Like if he were a dog android, or a cat, or... The perfect would be a bird for him. Maybe a bird that can't fly. A pinguin! Ralph would make a great pinguin.