Tough talk

Connor jumped up and rushed to the door so he could chase the deviants. You followed him, but you weren't as skillful as him. You rushed to the door, then saw him jumping above a knocked over shelf. That was the last moment you saw them.
Hank soon catched up to you.
"This way! We'll get before them." he said and dragged you to the roof.
When you were both up there he followed the chase from up there.
"Aw, fuck..." he said expressing your feelings really well.
You and him chose a totally other, way more safer and slower path. To be honest it was a great idea. You were so high that even though you were not afraid of heights, you didn't dare to look down.
Hank helped you a few time when you were way too close to the edge and pulled you back.
"You should look out for yourself more." he said and held out his hand so you could jump from one roof to another. It was just like 3 and a half inches away, but it seemed like the other roof was a mile away from you.
"Yeah, I promise I will consider it next time." you said jumping to the other side without grabbing Hank's hand. "I promise I will do that after the chase." you smiled and ran off.
"Fuckin' novice... She's gonna get one of us killed in the end" he exhaled. You didn't bother at his comment. It was easier to focus on the deviant and Connor. You saw that they jumped to a train, and then changed direction. This was your chance to get before them. You turned to the right then started to run at full speed. Hank easily catched up again, but you were a few feet ahead of him.
You jumped at a roof and at that moment the deviant came out from a cornfield. Because cornfields on the top of buildings are actually a thing in Detroit. He pushed you away, and you fell off the building. The last thing you could see was Connor coming out from the cornfield. Then you grabbed at the edge.
Hank couldn't jump to follow you, because he would have land on your hands, and you would fall off. At that moment you heard both of them shout.
Hank shouted Connor's name, and Connor shouted yours.
Then you saw a hand reaching for you.
You grabbed it and let it pull you up. When you were finally up you fell at Connor's chest.
"Thanks." you said blushing at the intimate moment.
Connor looked surprised too, but when you fall at him, he grabbed your waist, and him, holding it just started to become embarrassing.
"A-are you alright?" he asked, but Hank interrupted from the other roof.
"Connor if you let her go, her heart rate will normalise!" Hank shouted and then laughed at you. It was probably because he was relieved that you didn't die, but you looked at you with angry eyes anyway. He didn't seem to notice.
You got off of Connor and stood up. You held out your hand and helped him up.
"We lost the track of the deviant." he seemed disappointed.
"Don't worry. We'll find him again." you smiled and searched for a way down from the roofs. If you were sure in one thing, that was that you will never chase anyone on any roof again.
Eventually you got down after you went through the cornfield and a worker helped you find a way down. Hank was already waiting for you and Connor to get down.
"I thought that you will fly away, lovebirds." said sarcastically, but you just shook your head.
"Hank, could you stop messing with me? Just for today?" you said and he nodded.
"Okay kid. Just please, please talk this through."
"Talk what through?" Connor asked. "If it helps us to get further in the investigation, or to develop a better understanding between the three of us then I'm willing to talk about anything."
"Doubt that." you whispered to yourself. Unfortunately androids have a really good hearing system and if it operates they can hear almost everything.
"Why do you think that (Y/N)?"
Hank saved me from answering right away.
"I said you need to talk this through, not that you should do it in front of me. I'm leaving. Call a taxi for the two of you or get on a bus. Whatever. Just don't follow me."
"Have a great afternoon, lieutenant!" Connor said and already ordered a taxi.
"You'll be at Jimmy's bar if we need you, right?" you asked.
"No. I'm gonna go home, watch some sports or play a bit? I don't know yet."
"You'll be drinking." you stated that. At least you were more like stating it than questioning it.
"Hell yeah."
Then without any other words he really left.
Connor looked at me.
"The taxi shall be here in 8 minutes." he stated.
"You know that we can walk, get on a bus, or anything... You don't have to order a taxi every time we are heading somewhere."
"The walk time from here to your house would be 'bout 47 minutes walk. Should I cancel it?" Connor asked.
You were thinking for a moment. You loved to walk, and you and Connor really needed to talk, so it would be a situation where none of you could ran away from. But at the same time, you didn't wanted to talk about it right away. You needed to think through what you want to say.
"Connor, will you be able to talk to me like a regular person would? Honestly?" you asked.
"Does my answer affect you on the decision, if we need a taxi?" Connor answered.
"Yes"
"I'd like to think that I'm able of normal commination. I am also programmed with skills that could be useful during an interrogation. So the answer is yes, I am capable of communicating with you."
"Then cancel the taxi. We are walking. We have some serious things to talk about." you said.
Connor's LED flashed to yellow once again and then there was no way out of this. Except maybe if he would call another taxi or one of you just ran off. But let's just say that there was no turning back anymore.
"So... What do you want to talk about, (Y/N)?"
"Emotions. I want to talk about emotions Connor." you said, saying the words slowly and carefully.
"Emotion is a noun, one could define it by saying that it's something that's an affective state of consciousness inwhich joy, sorrow, fear, hate. The word emotion is similar by it's meaning to feeling." Connor said. You literally face palmed.
"I didn't mean it like that. See, a normal human wouldn't define something to someone except if they are asking for it." you said behind your palm, then stoppen, forcing Connor to stop too. You held out your hand so he could touch yours.
"Connor, I have to confess something. I should have done this earlier, but... I just couldn't say it out loud." you said.
"Yeah? What do you want to say?" Connor asked. Suddenly it all became so emotional, that you just couldn't take it.
"I-I love... Crabs. I love Crabs. Yes. Next time we are going to a restaurant we would go somewhere where I could get Crabs." you said. Mentally you were slapping yourself, but you just couldn't say it out loud.
"Well, in that case we would organize a get-together. Or even a date." Connor said. He pulled you into a little alley, and pushed you to the walls.
"Sorry, I cannot keep this in anymore." Connor said, and before you could say anything, he kissed you.
"What ha-" you couldn't finish your sentence after he pulled away, because your sentence was cut off by his index finger was on your mouth.
"I love you. I thought these are the feelings you wanted to talk about, that's why I agreed to walk. Not... Crabs..." he said, then looked to the floor. "I know that there is not too much an android can offer, but seems like I do it anyway. Maybe this is what deviants do. And for you I became one. Sorry if I disappointed you." he let his hand fall down to his body but still didn't looked at you. He seemed sad.
Now it was your time to shut him up. You reached for his collar and pulled him down into another kiss.
Into a more passionate one. Since it wasn't your first kiss, you were quite open, but when it came to Connor... Well it was probably his second one so he held back. Which only made you wanting more.
When you parted for air, you took some breath and then whispered to Connor's ears seductively.
"I don't know what about you, but I don't wanna walk anymore. Order that taxi."
"I'll get one." he said then gave you another little kiss on your face.
Then he went back fully to robo-mode. His LED was flickering and he looked in front of him into nothing.
"It's on it's way." Connor said, and then you realised... You don't know everything about the RK800 models. And with that said, you don't really know if there's anything down there.
"Connor... You asked as you waited. Is it possible to... Well. You know." you tried to ask, but not saying anything out loud.
"What's possible?" Connor asked innocently. Well if it is possible, then he will not be so innocent for so long anymore. - you thought.
The taxi arrived, and so you didn't asked anything.

*Time skips* (also smut is coming up. In case you didn't notice. Last warning! Go to the next chapter of you don't want to read it.)

Connor must have downloaded a program on how to kiss, or he is a natural. You were kissing on the hallway, then as you get in your apartment, he tackled you to the wall again. You couldn't even put your keys down before.
He kissed you passionately, licking your lover lip, then biting it a bit. You felt your stomach starting to realize what was happening.
You kicked your boots down, and helped Connor strip from his android jacket. He took off his tie then as he threw it to the floor he reached for your jacket as well.
After it came down, you jumped and he lifted you. He held you close to his chest. So close you could feel his biocomponents beating as a heart would do.
"Connor. Can we go all the way?" you asked, and somehow he understood what you meant."
"I have everything a human male does." he said and took you upstairs to your bedroom.
Connor put you down to the bed, then closed the curtains. In the meantime you had time to catch a breath and realise that this is really happening!
Connor came back to you and then he started to strip you out of your chlotes. He did a better job than you, because you were already in Our underwear when you were still messing around with the second button.
"Help me with this." you said and he just ripped his shirt, then threw it off to the floor. You weren't used to seeing a this determined Connor, but you liked it.
He also took his pants down so he was in underwear and now you were sure that he really do has everything a human would. He leaned over to you and kissed you just like he did in the hall. Then he went down to your neck, giving little kisses through all the way. He gently sucked a place on your neck. You were sure that it will be visible tomorrow but you didn't care. You belonged to him, and having him this close to you, did really feel good.
Then he sat you up, and undid your bra without any trouble. He just threw that away too just like his shirt, and it probably landed around the same place.
He then started pressing and massaging your breasts. At first it was just gently, but it felt better and better and your nipples became harder, and that was the time when he decided that he sould care for them too. He pinched one of them gently then started to licking the other one. He sucked at it, then he bit it. You felt like you never did before and you felt the need of something else too. You pressed your thighs to his waist so he would hurry up, but Connor decided to take time for everything. He looked in your eyes and smiled as he said "Not yet.".
The need was almost painful as he kissed you, carefully avoiding the carving part. Then you had enough.
You gathered the strength and flipped him over so he would be under you. You took off your panties and then his underwear too. You looked at his manhood for a second then thought about how it will fit in.
You gently put your hand on him then started teasing him. You saw Connor's face turns into something you never saw before and you liked it. You decided to make him regret that he didn't give you what he wanted when he was on top. You went down to him and got him into your mouth.
You heard him moaning as he grabbed your hair. You started moving slowly. Connor's hands held your head with more strength every passing moment. You knew that he wanted you to do it faster but you had other plans.
You took his hands down of your hands then, without moving your head vertical, you turned around. Now, he was in the place where you wanted him to be and he had something to to. At least with his tongue.
Then he stopped, and made you get up.
Now or never. It was the moment.
Connor shoved you to the back and then he opened your legs so he could come near to your entrance. He looked at you.
He looked beautiful. His hair was messy, and in the dim lights he just looked perfect.
"Are you ready?" he asked.
"I've been for a while." you said and felt him enter.
He filled you up completely, it was something you needed. Not just your body, but your soul. With him you didn't feel like you were just banging. It felt like you two were making love.
Then, he started to be faster. You felt yourself with each second getting closer to climax. But it wasn't just you. You felt Connor reaching his end soon too.
It was almost the same time when you came. You couldn't really tell who came first, it was amazing. Like the two of you just became one panting pile of tender love and passionate ecstasy.
Afterwards he lied down next to you, panting, and then you two lied down the closest to each other.

*Author's note*
It's my very first time to write a smut x reader in English so don't hate me for that. But it seems like it's only possible for me to write instead of sleeping. Happens...
But anyway, I will need to speed things up a bit. I have 7 chapters and I feel like barely anything happened.
If I can make my plan happen the next chapter will be full of character drama.
Until then... Good night my noodles!