a)

(If you came from chapter f) just leave this first paragraph out.) You decided that you deserve this. You decided that whatever's Happened to Kamski, it's finally time to go home with Connor and have your alone time with him.

You grabbed Connor's hand so he would look at you again.

"Let's go home." you said. You saw a warm sparkle in his eyes, as he looked back at you. He just nodded then you saw his LED flicker.

"The taxi is not far away. It will take only a couple minutes." He answered, and it happened the was so. You walked up to the veliche, and let Connor to open the door for you andf help you into the car. Then he walked around and also hopped in.

The ride took less than half an hour whih was really short considering that around this time the people would rush to the roads, making really long lines of filled taxis unable to move in the traffic jam. 

You didn't say anything you just stared out from the window, sometimes smiling at Connor. You were happy. Finally everything seemed to click into the right plave, and now all you had left was to enjoy the sweet victory. It was a long way here. You started as a nobody, reading old police reporst, then you got to get to a real cime scene, and thanks to your experience with dead files, you solved the case. Or you got closer to solving it. Then you met Connor, and thanks to the rain, or the fate, or something else, you let him stay at your house. Then after millions of lies, injuries, and some days literally grieving each other or your carreer, you got to the finale. You needed to decicde who you wanna save. The andoids, or the oh so comfortable life of the humanity. And you chose. You chose the androids. And Connor and you got closer, and on the way you got yourself a father, who cared about you, a cute dog, and lost one friend thanks to his feelings towards you. I guess that is life. You really can't have it all. You comforted yourself with the fact that now he has a partner who would help him in everything. In work, in getting over you... In everything.

The taxi stopped in front of your house. You stepped out to the chilly night and waited for Connor. When he followed you, you let him wrap one of his arms around you and then lead to to the building. You took your shoe off, and then let Connor Help your coat off you.

He put it to the hangers, prepared in the hall. You walked forward, then you felt him grabbing your arm. You topped and turned around to see him. He smiled at you and then stepped closer, pinning you to the wall.

The two of you quietly observed each other. You felt his sight on your eyes, then it slowly drifted down to your lips, then down to your nech. You started breathing heavily, and when he noticed it, he came back and looked at you. He had a cute smirk on his face. But he didn't say anything, he just leaned down, pushing your head back to the wall, and then you felt his soft lips touching yours. When your upper llip meeded his lower lip you felt sarkles in your stomach. Like when you kissed him for the first time. You felt him gently moving his lips against you, and you felt your knees weakening in every second. Just when you would fall to the floor, he helt your waist, and pulled you cloer. Now you felt his chest touching yours. You wanted him, right there right at that moment. You wanted him more than ever. But not just sexually. You wanted his whole being. You wanted him, stay by your side forever, end even after that. You wanted him to held you close, you wanted him to wait for you at the end of the aisle, and you wanted him to kiss you like this each day. With this passion, with this much love, with this gentleness. You wanted to feel the butterflier from now on forever. 

But eventually you needed air, so the two of you parted, and looked at each other for another long second before the two of you would start to talk again.

"What do you want to do now?" you asked him smiling. 

"I have a few idea, but first I think I wanna have dinner with you. What do you say? Some fancy dinner, a romatic movie, and we could end the evening in the bedroom." he winked at you. You felt goosebumps to the though of that. It would really be amazing. 

You looked down and up on him. His chest was still pressed against you, and you could feel the monoton rythm of his biocomponents working under his chest. You felt it, it was his heartbeat. You pulled up your hands to his neck. You caressed your hand on the way of his sternocleidomastoid muscle, which tensed on the touch of you.

"And what would you say if we would just jump to the end of it?" you asked, but before you could finish your sentence, you heard your stomach groan out of hunger. Well, the drink you had earlier didn't seem to be enough for it.

"I have a better idea." he said. "Let's stick to the plan and then you might not pass out out of hunger at the endgame." he smirked mischievously, then kissed your neck one more time. You felt that he breathed in the smell of your skin and when he pulled back, and let you go, you missed the pressure on your body. His pressure.

This was the time for the second decision. Should you insist, or you should wait for Connor to keep his word, and give you that surprise of his. Something inside told you, that it's not some fancy toy, or cute underwear he planned for thonight. It might be something life changing. I'm just saying...

Or let's just start already? The night would end at the same place anyway.

How do you chose?

h) Follow Connor's plan to the bed...

i) Why wait? Let's start it already!

The choice is yours to make...

Attention! After this choice, there will be smut, in both chapters. If you feel uncomfortable, please finish it wherever you want.