First pictures of the war

You woke up alone at the couch. Connor and Ralph were gone by the morning. You knew, this meant that the war has started. It wasn't some peaceful protestion anymore, Markus will lead everyone to the front line, and now, the fate of the androids will decide by one way or another.

You missed Connor, and even though you wanted to stand next to him in his final battle, you knew, that you wouldn't be able to find them in the city. You turned the TV on and watched the news. You saw what humans did. They set up camps to destroy androids, by the help of Cyberlife. You saw hundreds of them, rounded up, and gathered to the same place in each district. Your heart broke watching those people walk to the set up camps. You felt like when you were in history lesson, and you learned about what the nazis did. You saw history happen again, and that people can't learn from their mistakes.

And as you were alone, you felt anygry. You felt angry and lost. You remembered to a song that was in a musical you once saw. It was something about being left alone. Michael in the bathroom, was it? You couldn't remember. Al you could do was remember, that now you are alone, and since Connor is not there with you you had two options. One, that you really lock yourself up in the bathroom, as that cinnamon roll did in the musical, or you act on it. You wrote a note to Hank, then you also changed your chlothes to some of your own, which Hank had to take here, from the office when you were suspended. He said that he would wahs them, and he really did.

You wrote a note, turned off the TV, then sticked the message on it.

Now you were ready...

You walked to the door, you put up your jacket, because it was really cold outside, and as you put your hand to the doorknob you heard Hank's voice.

"Not even a goodbye?" he said as he leaned against the corridor's wall.

"I didn't want to wake you up." you said as you turned around to face him. He had two hat's in his hand.

"Take these." he said as he handed one beanie, and one hat with a big tassel. You took them, and put on the one with the tassel. "It's really cold outside. Make sure, Connor has the other one. And come back for dinner. I'm making ribs. You'll love it." he said, and turned back to his room. "Close the door after you!" he souted.

You smiled, and walked outside to the snow. It was falling from the sky, but not for long, because he floor was still covered with water from the previous rain. You felt the snowflakes as they fell on your face and melt at the moment. You felt like this was the future you were looking up to.

And at that moment you knew.

You knew this will be the night, when it's woth fighting.

This will be the night without lies.

This will be the night when fates will go inone way or another.

This day, it's when everyone prepares, and when everything will settle, and this is the day of the changes. The city... Detroit was quiet, but you could feel the tension as you looked around. Like before a lightning. The present was clear, and the future was inevitable.

Connor's POV

I was at the camp Markus set up for all the androids that wanna fight. Of course some was captures, some was already dead, but he saved a few hundred andoid here. And they- We were ready to follow him.

I saw him walking around and i could see him cheering, comforting the androids. Then he spotted me in the end of the room. He thought that I was responsible for the attack. He didn't knew about what Ralph did. He didn't knew what I did. And if it's up to me, he will never know it. It's easier if he hates me. I did pretty much against deviants anyway.