Time of glory

Your POV

The androids were ready. You and Connor sat in the end of the train facing the Cyberlife Tower as it went farther away to the horizon.

"Do you think we will be on time?" you asked.

He put one of his hands on yours tehn looked at the sky.

"I'm sure there will be casualties, but we might just be on time." he said. He seemed happy. He seemed like the one you fell for once again. 

"(Y/N)-"

"Connor-" 

You both started talking in the same time then both of you stopped.

"Please, (Y/N)... Do continue." Connor smiled at you like it was nothing.

You shok your head.

"No, no, no... Please... What did you want to say?" you saked.

"That I know, I was wrong in the past few days. I love you and I really didn't wanted to drag you into this, yet I was afraid to do anything alone. Sorry for that." he said, and he looked from the stars to you. "I love you, (Y/N). I love you more than anything in the world, and these paradoxes make my sytem complicated."

"Connor... You are so sweet. I love you too..." you said.

"But?" Connor asked, noticing that you didn't really finish your sentence.

"But I don't like being shut out." you said as you pulled out the hat from one of your pockets. "Take this. Hank was afraid you might catch a cold." you interrupted your thoughts, jut to get some second to think, how you want to express yourself. "Connor, I don't know what should I do to be right about my life. I mean, Before we met, I had my life going on, and now it's all about androids and revolutionds, and searching for you through the city, Cyberlife Tower, or Jericho all the time. And when I find you you keep secrets from me, and I have to almost die for you to tell me everything..." you summed up your experience from the last few days. It hurt you to speak to him like this, so you stopped.

"I'm sorry. I'll try to be a better person for you but I'm just learning how to be a human. These feelings... They are new to me. You could never think of them like I do, because you had them all your life, but I haven't. I had orders in my sytem, and I worked harmoniously amonst humans. Then you came along and everything got complicated. I wanted to do things.. Things, I wasn't just ordered to. I enjoyed the time spent together, and I was terrified from even the thought of losing you, like when we were on the roof. Then I got sent away just after I found a way to you. I thought this time I would be the one who will disappear, but no. You came along and saved me. You were the light in my life that came and showed me the world around me, then disappeared from time to time..." he said. He moved closer to you every moment and at this point your lips were just one or two inches away. You looked into his eyes, and you knew he wasn't lying. You saw everything reflecting in those warm brown eyes of him. The stars, the streetlights, the water, you were passing by, and you. There was this woman, with big (e/c) eyes, slightly blushed face and her lips slightly opened.

You leaned forward and closed the gap between you two. You loved him more than ever. You wrapped your arms around him, and let him tenderly hold you. He pushed you back a bit. For a moment you thought you two will fall of the train, but he held you tightly not letting you fall. You were safe in his arms, while his lips were gently pushed to yours. He licked your bottom lips. You het him in, since he asked  to. He kissed you like he never kissed you before. It was all new, amazing, and honest. You've never felt closer to him. And you never wanted  to part from him ever.

But you were only human and you needed air. As the two of you parted, he looked deeply into your eyes once again.

"I honestly don't know what I did to deserve you." he said in a dreamy voice. You just chuckled at the thought that he was thankful for meeting you. You were nothing special. And yet, something so perfect found you and wanted you.