i)

(You know what you chose. That's a warning. If you don't want to read that kind of stuff, I suggest you to leave.)

"Nah, I'll be alright. If you need to worry about anything, it should be if you have enough energy to handle me." you said smiling mischievously.

"You don't have to worry about that. I have extremely high endurance." he said, as he leaned down to your face for one more kiss.

You smiled into the kiss, then let yourself get lost in the kiss. You always did this. You loved his lips touching yours. You felt his tounge gently asking for entrance at your mouth and you let him in. You loved it in him. That he is gentle. You wrapped your arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms your waist as he pulled you closer to himself.

When the two of you parted he looked down on you.

"Now what? What do you want?" he asked smirking. You grabbed his jacket and started pulling it down.

"For starters, I know you won't need this." you said, and then threw the jacket to the cabinet.

"And what else do I not need?" he asked.

"I don't know. I'll go upstairs check it in the bedroom. If you want, come along." you said, then you slipped out of his arms and half-run to the stairs. You looked back there and saw that Connor was following you, unbuttoning the top of his shirt.

You licked your lips slightly then ran upstairs. You heard Connor's heavy steps following you and you were just undescribable happy that he is here with you, and wants you this much.

You almost ripped the door open to your bedroom, but before you would get to the bed you felt Connor's arms hugging you.

"Now I catched you princess!" He whispered into your ear sweetly. You smiled and turned around.

"And what are you gonna do with me now, that you catched me?" you asked him with your best innocent face. He just leaned down, and kissed your lips.

You pulled your hands up to his chest and continued unbuttoning his shirt. You were quite clumsy doing it though. You didn't see why it didn't opened, because you were kissing Connor, but it seemed like you alone can't open that stupid button.

"May I help you with that?" Connor asked smiling to the kiss, putting his hands on yours. You just smiled and stepped away from him with a small step.

"I can handle." you said ripping it apart. The remaining buttons flew through your room, and they probably disappeared forever under one of your cabinets, but right now you didn't care about the fact that you destroyed one of Connor's shirts.

"I like how forward you are today." Connor said, lifting you a bit, just so he could push you to the bed. When you fell to the matress it squeaked a bit under your weight, and pushed you back, but you didn't fell off the bed, because Connor pinned you to it almost immediately.

"Not like you are doing a side story here." you said smiling, and pushing yourself to his lower parts. You felt his erection even though his pants and your dress were in the way.

"Oh, but we have so much before the climax of this story." he smiled sweetly. Then he leaned down to your neck, and gave you a little kiss. You threw your head back, and moaned a bit when he also sucked on your skin a bit. When he finished you knew that this sweet extasy will probably leave a mark later on your skin, but you didn't care about it. He moved a few inches away, then sucked on your skin there too. He pushed away your dress the way, and gave you kisses on your shoulder too.

"We should get rid of all of these chlotes. What do you think?" He said, when he couldn't go further with his kisses on your skin.

"Only if you take yours off too." you said.