At Hank Anderson's house

Let's start with something you were yet to know. It was that Hank didn't wanted any of you in his house. And thathe was glad that he had you and Connor along, but was quite surpried by Ralph. He have never seen an android so damaged. Of course he heard about the incidents that happened at Jericho, but he was still shocked that he hid two androids, and one is the second most wanted.

Connor and you on the other hand were really calm. Connor acted wierdly when you ran into him a few block away, but he became normal, when he met the enourmus St Bernard, named Sumo. He sat down to the ground next to him and petted the dog. He seemed like he didn't mind that the dog made his clhotes wet, by drooling over him.

Ralph seemed scared, but slowly he also warmed up.

You sat in the kitchen with Hank, drinking some fine whiskey, and sometimes glancing over to the androids.

"What do you wantto do now? You know you can't hide in my place forever." Hank said.

"Consider it as a sleepover. But I can't stay in my house either. The FBI wants me in his sight, so much, they offered me a job."

"I imagine Perkins wasn't flattered of the idea." Hank laughed and drank the alcohol that was left in his glass.

"I was waiting when will he blow up, saying those words to me." you smiled, and thought of the androids, that were hiding in the city all over. Markus came into your mind. You hoped he was okay. You didn't hear much of him. When you regained your consiousness, you already were in an emergency tent. Some android pulled you out to safety from the ship. The nurse said that the soldiers immediately shot him as he placed you down to the bed.

You felt sorry for him. He saved you and thanks to that he died. You came away as soon as you could. They were short on berths anyway, so they let you walk out. You came to Hank immediately after. You got a taxi and asked for an andress near to Hank. You didn't want any electronic device to know where you were going, and the taxis these days were equipped by an adress tracking software. 

From there, you walked. When you got yout of the taxi you saw a light flicker in an ally. When you went to check it, you saw it was Ralph. Ralph and Connor, but Connor's hat hid perfectly his LED. Ralph was really happy to see you, he hugged you and all, but Connor acted wiedrly. He kept some steps distance until you and him reached Hank's house.

"Kid, you know, that youshould take it more seriously, right? This is an amazing opportunity. Becoming anf FBI agent this young... Your Carrier could use that boost." Hank said, as he poured some more whiskey for himself.

"I know... But if I accept it would kinda mean that I'm taking the human's side." you said and glanced over at Connor. "I'm not really want to do that. And after my suspention and the holiday I needed to take out, I should really get back to work before jumpong into something like this." you said. This wasn't the real reason, you were hesitating. In reality, you were afraid. Aftraid to make a decision, To move to washington, to leave this job, Hank and Connor behing. You were always afraid of chages. Why would it alter now?

"Kid!" Hank said, and you looked at him. "Is there something wrong between you two?" Hank asked. You weren't sure how to answer. You didn't do anything, but Connor acted distant. When you looked at him, and he noticed it, he would turn away, and it started to stress you out.

"Nothing I am aware of."

"Then ask him. Something's going on." Hank said. "Now, if you excuse me, I'm gonna go to the bed. Sleep wherever you want. Make yourself at home. Balnkets and spare pillows in the cabinet under the TV."

"Thaks Hank." you said, and he waved goodbye to you.

He shut his door, and to that the three of you looked at eah other.