h)

(Would you believe me if I said this is an ending? And that it's a happy one? Well, whatever. Congrats, and have fun!)

You decided to let Connor do whatever he planned it was special for you no matter what would happen at the end.

"Alright... Then I'll go take a shower." you said giving in.

"Then I'll prepare for you everything." he smiled.

You smiled back and gave him a last little kiss on his lips, before you would slip out of his hug, and walk upstairs to your bathroom. As you closed the door, you let your back rest on it for a bit. You looked at the ceilinng for a moment. Then you walked to the shower and opened the water. You waited for a bit, so the water would warm up a bit. As soon as you could fee the heet on your fingertips that you held unde the flowing water, you started undessing yourself. You were almost ready for the shower, when you headt something big fell down downstairs. You quickly got a towel and ran out of the bathroom.

"Connor, are you alright?" you asked, but before you could get down, he shouted back.

"STOP! Don't come, I'm not ready yet!" for a moment you froze down as you stopped in the stairs.

"But are you alright?" you asked in the end.

"Sure! That was just... Really not important. You don't have to worry. Please, go upstairs, and take care of yourself."

You obeyed him, but you were suspicious. The thing you heard wa awfully similar to a pot falling to the floor. You walked back, andput down the towel anyway.

You stepped under the hot water, and let your skin feel the buning heat of the water. It felt great. You played a bit with bubbles of the body wash.  But soon you got bored by it, so you just closed the water, then wrapped yourself back to the towel. You slightly opened the door of the bathroom to peek oustide if Connor was there. He wasn't you still herd him soing something downstairs, so you walked to your room on your tiptoes. 

You closed the door after you, and opened the wardrobe for the third time today. You thought that you wanted to pick something special for the night. You wanted your best outfit to pick. So you pulled out a really cute frilly-rippy dress. It was (Your favourite colour.) You really like to put this dress on. You had it since your highschool prom. You originally wanted something else, but then you saw it, and with this dress it was love at first sight. You knew that you wanted it. That you loved the length, that you loved the bows, that you loved all the wawes in the silk. Because it was from silk, which added something plus to the dress. You put it on, then you stood in front of the mirror that was in your room. With hair and makeup you decided to keep it simple. A cherry lipstick, plus brush through your hair once and you were done already. 

Then you opened your favopurite wardrobe. The one you kept your shoes in. You tried on one matching high heels.

Of course you were beautiful, and today, you could believe in it. You were happy for it. 

You walked out of the room, and shouted since you didn't want to ruin Connor's surprise.

"Are you ready? Can I go now?" you asked.

"Count back from ten! I'll be ready when you finish, and you can come down!" he shouted back. You started coounting loudly, but by each passing number you became quieter. You felt nerousness gather in your belly. It felt like butterflies. Like what you felt before your very first randevouz. 

"TEN! Nine! Eight. Seven.. Six... five. four.. three... two." for a moment you stopped. you didn't heary any more noise from downstairs. "ONE!" you said loudly again, and you almost ran down the stairs. Soon you stopped. Since you had you high heels on, you needed to look in front of your feet, but you spotted some flower petals. They were around on the floor everywhere. Mostly red rose petals, but there were some ping mixed into them, and sometimes you spotted some blue petals. You looked up, and you saw Connor in his android uniform, staning at the bottom of the stairs smiling.