Betrayal

You looked at him shocked. He was in a completely different outfit. Ha had a hoodie on and a bearnie on his head and he stood with his legs ridiculously wide. 

"What is it Connor? Why are you acting so strange?" you asked.

"I've been ordered to take you alive, but I won't hesitate to shoot if you give me no choice."

"What are you doing? You are one of us... You can't betray your own people." Markus said stepping in front of you.

"You are coming with me!" Connor said, pointing the gun at Markus.

"Connor! Seriously! What are you doing? Please, stop before somemone is gonna get hurt!" you said. He seemed to ignore you.

"You are nothing to them. You're just a tool they use to do their dirty work. But you are more than that. We are all more than that. Here's (Y/N)! She knows it better than anyone."

"It doesn't matter. I never fail my mission." Connor said, pointing the gun at Markus.

"So you chose to never fail those who don't really walue you instead of those who care for you, who love you and who are like you?" Markus stated. "Look me in my eyes and tell me that Hank will love you the same when you kill me and (Y/N). "

"I don't need him. I would certainly miss him, but he is just a human. The mission is always the first. It's just my programming." Connor said, but let down the gun and looked at his hand.

You were standing in the right position to see his LED flicker while he was thinking. You saw him thinking about the proposal.

"Look. I don't force you to do anything, but would you rather lose (Y/N)? Once I saw you when she was in coma. You and I were alone, so you shouldn't play any role according to your program. You seemed troubled. That's because you love him. Love is an emotion Connor, it makes you a deviant. But i guess it's your choice to make." Markus said and turned around to face the controll panel.

You stepped one step forward, but Markus grabbed your hand. You couldn't walk further. He slowly shook his head. You knew what he meant by that. There's no use in reasoning with him right now.

You saw Connor fighting inside. He looked at Markus, then at you then back to Markus. He seemed to be processing the informations, and thinking what should happen to him. 
Then he locked his eyes with you. He stood there like that for a moment, then threw the gun and ran to you. 

"(Y/N)!!!" he shouted as he hugged you, and spin you around a few times.

"Connor!" You whispered happily as you placed your forehead at his. "I thought I was gonna lose you! Don't ever do that to me ever again!" you said as tears were running down your face. You gasped for air as you started to cry.

"Don't worry. I'm here. I never gonna leave you ever again. I promise." he said.

You hugged him and pulled him so close that you could lock your own fingers together behind his back. 

"(Y/N)... You are strangling me!" Connor laughed.

You laughed too as you let him go. "Sorry, sorry! I Didn't wanted to."

Connor smiled at you. "It doesn't matter as long as you do it. Besides, I'm a machiene. I don't really need to breathe."

"You guys are really cute." Markus said, still standing next to you. You completely forgot about him in the past few moments.

"The ship!" Connor exclaimed. "They are gonna attackt it!"

"Then we have no time. Go, tell everyone to run." Makus nodded, and rand downstairs.