Two boys one problem

It was pretty fast to get home with Gavin. You didn't really knew why though? Because he was nice to you, or because it was the music, or was it really just a really short ride. All of them were kinda true but not enirely.

When he parked in front of your home, he seemed quite strange. He stopped the engine, but stared blankly at your door.

"So? Are you gonna come in? Or are you gonna just sit here, and I should tell Connor that you want to talk to him?"

"I think it would be better if you'd just send him outside. I don't want to bother you with anything. Or at least not in your home." he smiled, then started tapping on the wheel. You could tell that he was nervous about something, but you decided not to pay attention to that. Maybe it's becaus he doesn't really want to talk to that plastic prick as he would call Connor.

You got out of the car then walked up to the door. You struggled with your keys for a bit. You couldn't find the right one. You looked back at him. He was putting away his scarf, he seemed a bit calmer, or more focused. You couldn't really tell. You just walked inside your apartment only to find Connor sitting in the hall, watching the door. He looked like a puppy who was left home alone for the first time. You chuckled on your impression about him.

"What? You've been sitting here? How long have you been like this?" You asked as you leaned to him, giving him a peck on his lips.

"I've been here for 1 hour and 28 minutes." he said into the kiss. You smiled again then looked at him.

"You know, you don't have to answer immedately to every question to what I ask you, right?"

He just looked at you, and didn't say anything for a minute you looked back at him, waiting for him to answer. He still didn't shown any sign that he wants to. Then you realised.

"This question isn't like that."

"Oh... I didn't know. I'm gonna try to get used to the human rules you are telling me."

"These are not rules... You know what? Just be the way you are. Don't change yourself, even if I tell you to." you said, as you gave him a little kiss."

"Take your jacket off. I've made dinner for you, and I also did some laundry."

"You are amazing! But Gavin waits you outside. He wants to talk to you about something." you said, pointing towards the door. Connor nodded then stood up and walked past you to the door. He opened it then stepped outside. He had his jeans and a white T-hirt on but nothing else.

"Wait!" you said, as you took his new leather jacket from the hanger and gave it to him, with his beanie. "It's cold outside. Don't walk around like this." you smiled.

"The cold doesn't bother me. I don't feel cold." he stated as he took the chlotes.

"Doesn't matter." you said. He put the chlotes on then gave you a peck on your left cheek. Then he turned around and walked up to Gavin. He was already outside the car.

Connor walked up to him. He almost greeted him friendly, but then Gavin out of the blue ran up to him and punched Connor in the face with full strength. Connor almost fell back, but Gavin grabbed him by the collar. You were so shocked by it that you didn't move a muscle.

"What seems to be the problem?" Connor asked smiling. It was kinda scary even for you, how cool he acted at that point. He was eiter planning how he should kill Gavin, orit really didn't hurt him at all.

"She doesn't belong to you you asshole!" Gavin shouted as he pushed Connor so strongly that he fell to the floor. "I bet you bitch doesn't even have anything real." Gavin smiled superiorly. "You are nothing but some plastic and aluminium plastic! You don't feel anything, and this is not what she deserves. You should be gone!" Gavin cry-shouted the last words.